17

Chapter 17

Luke was in the front seat of his car as Daisy was in the passenger, and the three boys were in the back, squished together.

Not even a minute ago, Luke stopped by Calum's place and picked up the boys, "I don't see why I have to sit in the back, I got long legs, they need to breathe." Michael whined, squirming around out of frustration.

"I'm sitting in the front seat because I'm a princess." Daisy turned around, smiling sweetly at Michael.

"No, you're an evil witch," Michael huffed, crossing his arms and spreading his legs, trying to create some room for them.

Calum and Ashton groaned, pushing his legs away.

"Hey!" Luke said, glancing at Michael in the rearview mirror.

"You meany head!" Daisy huffed as she turned around in her seat, mustering up a glare for Michael.

"I'm just stating a fact." Michael shrugged as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Will you guys shut up?" Ashton asked, his eyes not leaving his phone screen for more than a couple seconds.

"What are you doing, texting some girl?" Calum teased, leaning over Michael to try and see Ashton's phone screen.

"No! I'm playing Kim Kardashian and you guys are distracting me!"

"Oh my god," Daisy squealed turning around in her seat, "you play that too?"

Ashton rolled his eyes, "Well, duh."

She nodded her head approvingly, "Sassy too, wow I already rubbed off on you and I only met you twice."

"Please," Michael rolled his eyes as well, "I'm the real sass master."

"You guys are just fools, I'm the sass master," Calum smirked as he crossed his arms.

The four started to bicker back and forth about who was the true, 'sass master', but Luke broke it up.

"Guys! We're here come on," Luke opened his door, jogging around Daisys' door to open hers.

A couple seconds later, Ashton and Calum exited the doors, jogging to catch up as Michael groaned in the car, slowly getting out.

"You didn't open the doors for us, what the hell!" Ashton whined, with Michael and Calum agreeing.

"Sorry, but she's a princess so she doesn't open her own door." Daisy laughed as Luke gave teasing glances at the boys.

"No," Ashton held out the 'o', "it's because Luke has a crush!" he gasped and the two other boys did as well.

"Luke and Daisy sitting in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g!" Michael laughed childishly.

Daisy's and Luke's cheeks heated, "That's not even how it goes Michael!" Luke argued trying to hide his blush.

"Trust me that's how it goes in real life." Calum said, laughing with Ashton.

"Aw! My baby has a crush!" Michael giggled as Luke opened the doors to the small restaurant.

"No, I don't Michael, we're just friends!" Luke argued in a low voice, trying to quiet the boys down.

Daisy was silent for a while as they ordered and sat down, even as they ate she only pitched in a few words, but those words were still short and sharp.

Somehow she wished he had said he did have a crush on her, because she has certainly taken a liking for him.

an: aw aw aw aw aw aw aw okay they both like each other just fuck already (am I right ladies)

OH ALSO +400 reads wtf guys dksoabiwbdkdnai