35

Chapter 35

Daisy practically forced Luke to start packing for tour a week before he was leaving.

Their date was great, it was filled with food, laughs, and a little snog session. Daisy loved it and Luke loved it.

Luke was currently dragging a few suit cases out from the hallway closet as Daisy folded a few pairs of his shirts and pants.

She had a little pile of about four shirts and two hoodies for her, (she liked to wear his shirts and hoodies).

"What's this for?" Luke asked, gesturing to the pile separate from the other clothes.

"That's for me." Daisy didn't want to make eye contact with Luke because she sort of started to tear up.

Luke laughed lightly, confused, "Why?"

She shrugged and mumbled a short, "Because."

Luke didn't like the tone of her voice, it was sad and distant. He noticed the small sniffling and the constant wipe of her hand under her eyes.

He sighed, his shoulders slumping. He immediately went to hug Daisy.

"I'm only going to be gone for a little over a month," trying to make the situation better was not making it better.

"I don't know if I could go that long," Daisy admitted, her tears falling onto Lukes black tee.

"I'll be home to visit every couple weeks," Luke pointed out a fact to which Daisy just shook her head.

"I don't want you to leave, but then at the same time I want you to go and make something out of yourselve."

"Me too," Sighing, Luke gave Daisy a tight squeeze before letting go to only attach his hand to hers.

"Let's take a break, yeah? We can go to the park and go for a little walk, sound good?" Daisy nodded at Luke's suggestion and Luke smiled lightly.

Luke handed Daisy a pair of shoes as he put on his own, opening the door for them to exit.

It was seven at night and it was warm outside. Not much people were outside walking, just the casual car or two driving by.

Luke reached for Daisys hand and her fingers fit perfectly between his. Like usual, her hands were cold as his were warm and Daisy smiled lightly as she glanced at their entangled fingers.

Birds were chirping quietly above them and dogs were barking as they walked by houses.

It was silent between the two as they held each others hand and shuffled their feet along the pavement.

Daisy or Luke would usually strike up a conversation, but right now neither of them really knew what to say.

Daisy was thinking about what the hell she was going to be doing during the day when Luke left. All she really could think of was read and watch some movies. Or maybe she'll create a fan page on Twitter for 5 Seconds of Summer and see what type of fans the boys have.

Luke was just rehearsing some of the song lyrics in his head, (he was really nervous he would forget the lyrics on stage).

As they were strolling around, Luke noticed no paparazzis, no fans. It was peaceful and Luke liked that, he needed it.

Daisy was still very, very sad that Luke was leaving, even the boys wouldn't be around to keep her company.

She wanted to talk to Luke, like really bad. But she couldn't seem to get any words out of her damn mouth. She was scared and nervous, she became accustomed to sharing a bed with Luke. Now she was going to be alone and fucking cold.

She wanted Luke to assure her it would be okay, but it was silent - just the sound of their shoes dragging along the sidewalk.

Silence is the most powerful scream.

okay hey wow I need to write 5 more chapters. woooooo