23

Aliyah

"Can I be honest with you about something?" I asked Niall once we had been driving for a couple of hours.

"Always," Niall said turning down the music.

"When I was telling you about my ex, I realized that I felt comfortable telling you about it and I didn't feel judged. I think I realized that I might want to go back to therapy to talk about it. But I also don't want to go back to therapy because I kind of feel like their judging me or something because I'm "famous" and people like that don't need to go to therapy because we're always perfect," I said rolling my eyes. "What I guess I'm trying to say, is that could I talk to you about stuff?"

"You can always talk to me and I'm glad that you're comfortable talking to me about this kind of stuff. You know I won't judge you. We can always talk and if you don't want me to ever bring it up again, then we'll forget we even talked about it. Just let me know if you want to talk and we will. Anything you tell me is safe and won't be told to anyone,"

"Thank you," I smiled at him. "I talked to my mom about going and seeing my therapist again and she is the one who suggested that maybe I should talk to you. I'm glad she did because I would rather talk to you than some person that only knows about my problems,"

"Just so you know it will be $50 per session," he joked.

"That's cheaper than what my therapists charges! This really is a win-win situation," I laughed.

"I'm happy I can make you laugh even when stuff like this is brought up,"

"Next question," I stated.

"Go for it,"

"We've been friends now for what, 5, 6 months maybe?"

"That seems about right," he nodded.

"When do I get to meet Louis, Harry, and Liam?" I asked looking at him

He started laughing at my question. "Thats your question?"

"Yes," I simply answered. "I want to meet them,"

"I don't know when they will all be in LA, but you can meet them once they are,"

"Great, let me know when they are," I responded.

*

"Smile," I said to Niall.

He started walking towards me smiling. To me, it looked like he was on some kind of drug by how happy he was. I took a picture of him and posted the picture on my Instagram story.

"You look crazy," I laughed as I showed him the picture

"Please tell me you didn't post that,"

"I already did," I said putting my phone back into my pocket.

"Let's start walking around," Niall said leading me towards some trail he found.