82

I find it a bit strange how Niall's girlfriend's name is Amelia and that was going the be the name I used for this book before I chose to use Aliyah instead. Coincidence?

Enjoy the chapter. 

May 25th, 2019

Aliyah

I will admit that I enjoy being pregnant.

Well, there are a few exceptions to that statement.

I didn't like that I was almost always tired. I didn't like that I always had to be snacking on something so I wouldn't feel any nausea. I didn't like how almost none of the clothes fit. And most importantly, I didn't like that I couldn't sleep at some times.

Like right now, it's 3 in the morning and I was wide awake.

I'm sat up in bed right now scrolling through my Twitter feed. I had the lamp on the dimmest setting so I could see a little bit better.. Niall was fast asleep next to me. It looked as if he was hugging his pillow because of the position he was in.

I wish I could sleep in a way like that. It looked really comfortable, to be honest.

I guess I should also mention that I was 5 months pregnant today. I've definitely grown a bit since Niall and I did our interview.

My birthday was a few days ago as well. Niall and I didn't do much, as my request. I didn't want to go out and do anything because of how big I was getting. I didn't want any attention on me.

I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my water bottle. Since being pregnant, I've kept water next to me at all times.

That's another thing I didn't like. I was always so thirsty all of the time.

I felt the bed shifting a bit beside me. I looked over and saw Niall begin to wake up a bit. He held himself up on his elbows and ran his hands over his face.

"Why are you awake?" He asked me.

"I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep," I answered.

"Why didn't you wake me up then? I don't like you being up without me," he said sitting up in bed as well.

"I feel guilty if I wake you up,"

"I told you I'm a part of this pregnancy as much as you are," he stated. "If you happen to wake up at 2 because of this baby, then I want to be awake as well,"

"But you look so peaceful when you're asleep," I pouted.

He playfully rolled his eyes at my comment.

I opened my mouth to say something else. I stopped before I could say anything. I felt a few flutters in my stomach. The baby was moving around.

"What?" Niall panicked. "What's going on?"

"She's moving around," I smiled.

I lifted up my shirt and pressed my hand on the side of my stomach where I felt her moving the most. I felt the tiniest kick on my hand. I smiled instantly at this.

She's never done this before.

"Give me your hand," I said to Niall.

I didn't want him to miss what was going on.

He put his hand in mine and I moved it to the spot where she was kicking before.

"Press down a bit," I instructed.

"I don't want to hurt you,"

"You won't hurt me, just press down a bit and wait,"

I felt his hand press down a bit more. I felt the baby begin to move around more and more. She would kick any second now. Just then I felt the smallest kick where Niall's hand was at.