77

February 21st, 2019

Aliyah

The past 2 months have been crazy.

The new year started with us being engaged a month prior, we had our 2 year anniversary, and we found out that I was pregnant with an unplanned baby.

So I guess you could say it's been a wild past couple of months.

Today was just another thing to add to our list.

Niall was going on the late late show with Julia Michaels to not only have an interview, but they were also doing an escape room together along with performing their new song.

To say I was excited would be an understatement.

I just hope that while I'm there nothing bad happens.

I was 9 weeks along today and my nausea has only gotten worse as the weeks progressed. But I didn't want that to get in the way of me getting to see them perform.

We still haven't told anyone that we're going to be having a baby. Not even Mully, who lives with us.

I guess we've been pretty good at keeping a secret.

"Niall! Julia! It's time!" A producer yelled out.

"You have some mints right?" Niall asked ignoring everything around us.

Mints have been something that has truly helped me out a lot. They keep me distracted from my nausea and how terrible I feel. If I didn't have them, I don't know what I would be doing or feeling.

"I have some, yes," I nodded.

I'm really glad that he truly cares about everything so far. He's been really helpful the past 6 weeks since we've found out. I'm grateful for that.

"If you start feeling sick go back into my dressing room, okay? I don't want you to stay out here if you can't handle it,"

"Niall!" We heard once again.

"You need to go," I laughed at him.

"I love you," he said quickly before running off.

"What was that all about?" I heard from beside me.

Mully had come along to watch everything going on. Niall basically made him join us because he wanted someone with me at all times. I don't really know why he agreed to it.

"I don't really know," I lied.

It amazes me that he doesn't know what was going on.

"I know something has been going on, but I'll just wait for one of you to tell me," he lightly smiled.

"What do you mean something has been going on?" I asked wanting to see if he actually was suspicious of us.

"Anytime I would come into a room, you two would stop talking and pretend you weren't saying anything,"

"Oh, right," I said. "We will tell you eventually,"

"I'll be waiting for that day," he nodded.

I guess he was on to us.

I quickly popped another mint into my mouth to distract myself. I continued watching the screen that showed both Niall and Julia doing the escape room.

Right now Niall was trying to figure out the meaning behind 'do what the British do'. I put it together right away that it had something to do with the kettle and mugs sat next to it, but he had no clue.