12

Aliyah

"We are outside of the house now, so get mom and dad upstairs or something and don't let them near any windows, I'll text you when we are ready to surprise them," I said through the phone to Michael.

"Okay, see you soon." he said and hung up the phone.

"Let's get our stuff out and inside of the house. Do not make a noise," I warned Niall and Mully.

"Ok, got it," they both said.

I grabbed my suitcase and both of my other bags and set the on the sidewalk. I looked up to my childhood home and realized just how much I had missed it. All of the outside lights were on and you could tell that some were also on inside the house as well.

I wouldn't say that it was a huge house, but compared to others in Kansas City, it was considered big. My family wasn't necessarily rich or anything, but we weren't what you would say to be poor.

I looked over to my right and saw Colby wheeling his suitcase on the sidewalk coming over to us

I looked over to my right and saw Colby wheeling his suitcase on the sidewalk coming over to us. I grabbed my bags and lead all of us over to the back of the house. I walked down the steps and over to the door.  I turned the door knob and it didn't open.

"I guess Michael forgot to unlock the door for us," I said to all three of them.

"Check above the door," Colby said to me.

"Why would mom and dad still keep a key above the door?" I asked him while feeling above the door. There was still a key above the door. "Nevermind,"

I put the key into the keyhole and unlocked the door. I opened the door and quietly made my way inside. I made my way down the hallway and entered my old room. I turned the light on and noticed that it still looked the same as I left it from before I had left to go to Los Angeles. I left my suitcase by my bed and dropped the rest of my stuff on my bed.

"My mom moved another bed in here so one of you can sleep in my room and then there is a guest room just down the hall," I said to Niall and Mully.

"Mully can have the guest room," Niall said to me.

"Ok, you can leave your stuff in here and I'll show Mully to the guest room," I said to Niall before leaving my room.

"Are you guys ready to surprise mom and dad yet?" Michael said running down the steps.

"Give us like two more minutes," I said opening the guest room.

"Ok, but they are kind of suspicious upstairs.

"This is the guest room, so I guess make yourself at home," I told Mully opening the door.

"Alright, thank you," he said putting his things down.

"Are Niall and I going upstairs with you and  Colby to surprise your parents?" he asked me as we were going back to my room.

"I think Colby and I are just going upstairs for now and then we will bring you both upstairs to introduce you both," I explained to both of them.