19

Aliyah

"Are you sure that you have to leave so soon?" My mom asked me as she walked into my room and seeing Niall and I packing our things.

"We've been here for two weeks. We both need to get back to LA. I have to start filming and Niall has some things he needs to do," I explained to her.

"I'm gonna miss you, that's all," she said hugging me.

"I'll miss you too, but you did say that you and dad were coming to LA for my birthday. That's only 3 and a half months away," I reassured her.

"I can't believe that you're all grown up and living in LA like you've always wanted. My baby girl is all grown up and doesn't need me anymore," she sniffles.

"I'll always need you, mom," I said hugging her again. "I think Colby is staying a couple extra days, so you'll have his company,"

"But he doesn't like to have quality time with me,"

"He will, don't worry,"

"I'll let you two finish packing I guess. It's your last night here so we can do something fun maybe," she suggested before leaving.

"I wish we could stay here longer, your family is amazing," Niall smiled while folding his clothes and putting them in his suitcase.

"I'm glad that you like them," I smiled back at him. "Do you wanna go with me to the tattoo shop in an hour or two?"

"You're getting a tattoo?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't really see you as the tattoo type,"

"And why is that?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"I don't know, you just don't seem like the person to ever get one,"

"Well, I already have one," I grinned waiting for his reaction.

"No, you don't,"

"I do," I said lifting up my shirt to show him the tattoo that got done on my ribcage two or three years ago.

"I got it done a while ago," I said to him.

"I like it, it looks really good," he complimented.

"Thank you. So will you go to the tattoo shop with me then?" I asked again.

"Yes, I will. What are you gonna get?" He asked me.

"Something that Bryce would always say to me,"

"Which is?"

"Life is too short to wait,"

"That saying is very true. That saying is something that you would live by," he said with a smile.