69

This chapter will be in the time span of 2 months. March 10th - May 13th. 

Aliyah

"Baby, it's almost time to leave," Niall said coming into the bedroom to get his last guitar case.

"It's actually time?" I asked turning around to look at him.

"It is, yeah," he nodded. "You knew it was coming sooner or later," 

"I'm gonna miss you," I said coming over to hug him.

"Niall! It's time to go before you miss that flight!" Niall's tour manager yelled from the living room.

"Are you coming to the airport?" he asked looking down at me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"We have to leave now, are you ready?" he asked and I nodded.

"I have to take my car because I have to go to set afterwards," 

"Then I'm coming with you," he said as he lead us out of the bedroom.

"It's about time," his tour manager had said when he saw the two of us.

"I had one last guitar to grab," Niall defended. "I'm going with Aliyah to the airport,"

"You can't stand to be with me longer than you have to?" He asked as we left the house.

"That would be correct," Niall teased as he put his last guitar in the car.

"Go straight to the airport, nowhere else or we'll be late," he told me before getting into his car.

"He seems quite fun to me," I grinned getting into my car.

"I'll be with him for the next few months, so you're lucky you won't have to deal with him," Niall said as he got in the passenger seat.

"Will he get mad if I take you to a secret location and hold you hostage so you can't leave?" I asked as I began following his tour managers car down the road.

"I would love if you did that so I can't leave you, but he will be really upset about the entire situation," he explained.

"He's no fun," I pouted. "Put on some music,"

He nodded, grabbing my phone and hooking it up to my aux cord. He began playing 70's music throughout the car. Definitely not a surprise.

I laughed at his choice and shook my head.

He disregarded everything and began singing the song that filled the car.

*

"How come you didn't get here at the same time I did?" His tour manager asked when we finally arrived at the airport.

"I was driving the exact speed limit so he didn't have to leave so soon," I confessed.

"Our plane leaves in five minutes, so say your goodbyes," he said to Niall. "Five minutes only,"

Niall instantly turned around and pulled me into a long hug. "I'm gonna miss you," he mumbled.

"There are some of your fans watching," I told him as I saw some small groups of people staring and taking photos of us.

"I don't care," he shook his head.

"So you're ready for them to know?" I asked pulling away from his embrace. "One picture and we're public,"

"I'm ready if you are," he nodded.

"3 minutes!" We heard from far away.

Niall just laughed and shook his head.