79

March 28th, 2019

Aliyah

"Are you excited for today?" I asked Niall as I was finally done getting ready.

"Of course I am," he smiled wide.

"Should we find out today if we're able to?" I asked as I put my shoes on.

"Do you want to? Or would you like it to be a surprise?" 

"I don't think I could possibly wait until birth, but I also don't know if I really want to find out today," I shrugged.

"Remember how I mentioned that we should be married before the baby comes?" he asked changing the subject.

"Yeah," I hesitantly said.

"You wanna get married next weekend?" he asked. "We've said that we wanted a small wedding. We can have our families fly out and we can have a small ceremony here at home and then we can find out the gender along with them," he suggested.

"You actually want to get married next weekend?" I asked.

I didn't think that he would want to get married so soon after we had gotten engaged. I mean, yeah we've been engaged for 4 months now and I was 3 and a half months pregnant, but it seems like it may be too soon.

"I'm not going to pressure you into agreeing to it, but it is an option," he answered. "We both don't like having a lot of attention on the two of us, so it could just be our families here."

"You think we could actually get someone within the week that will marry us?" 

"I'm sure we can," he smiled. "So, is that a yes?" 

"It is," I nodded. "Let's get married next weekend," 

"Let's do it then," he grinned. 

"Are we going to have a small party afterward or no?"

"We can after we have the baby. I don't know if you would want to have a party and be around a lot of people while you're pregnant," 

"We can do that," I nodded. "Let's just hope that we don't forget about it," 

"Are you still trying to hide your bump from the public?" he asked changing the subject yet again.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Why?"

"I can see it clearly from the shirt you're wearing, you may want to change if you want it to be hidden," he suggested.

"How much longer are we going to wait to reveal everything?" I asked heading back into the closet to find a bigger shirt that I can change into.

"My manager suggested that we do an interview and confirm our relationship and we can say that we're having a baby as well. How does that sound?" he asked as he watched me change into a black shirt of his that hid my noticeable bump.

"Can we set that up for after next weekend?" I asked as I was now ready to leave now.

"Why after next weekend?" he asked as he headed out of the room.

I followed close behind him. "Then that way we'll be married and save ourselves from even more invading questions," 

"I will let my manager know," he said opening up the front door.

"Where are you two off to?" Mully asked from his spot on the couch.

"Baby appointment," I simply answered.

"Are you finding out the gender today?" he asked clearly intrigued.

I'm glad that he isn't scared to ask any kind of questions regarding me or the baby since he found out. Since he found out about the baby from Niall telling him, he's been asking questions about how I was feeling and if he could do anything. Other people, mainly other men, wouldn't want to ask those kinds of questions.