8

Aliyah

"Do you know if you get to come along for this road trip?" I asked Niall when I walked in his house.

"How the hell did you get in?" He asked shocked that I was in his house.

"Did you forget that you gave me a key and told me your gate code?" I asked back.

"I think about many things, but I guess I forgot about that one thing," he explained. "But to answer your question you asked, yes I can go with, but I have to be back within the next two weeks,"

"I have to be back within that time too so that works out. Is Mully going with?"

"Yes, he is,"

"Well, you two better start packing because we are leaving in 3 days," I said walking towards the door.

"What?"

"We decided that we wanted to leave 2 days earlier than planned so we can go to my brothers football game,"

"I guess I'll start packing today because someone gave me such short notice," he said looking right at me.

"I wanted to make sure you could go before I told you about leaving earlier than planned. Oh, and pack some warm clothes, it's not exactly the warmest weather for Kansas City in February," I said leaving his house to go back to mine.

*

I'm in my closet trying to decide what I should pack. I know for sure that I need clothes for almost 2 weeks. That shouldn't be hard right?

I started pulling out some of my favorite shirts. From there I will know what pants I should bring. I decide on calling Mariah to help me pack.

"Hello?"

"Can you come over and help me decide what to pack?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes," she said and hung up.

I'm really sad that Mariah can't come with us. I will be the only girl on this road trip and there will be 5 guys. At least I'll get to see my family.

*

"I'm here, what do you need help with?" Mariah asked walking into my closet.

"I need help deciding what clothes to bring," I told her.

"I wish I could go with, I hope you guys have fun," she said sitting down next to me.

"Hopefully you can go next time, but at least you get to see your family too,"

"Why couldn't they have scheduled to be here a week before or after. You don't understand how bad I want to go,"

"I think I'm aware," I smiled.

"Let's finish your packing," she said helping me again.

*

"Can I come over quick?" I said into my phone.

"Yeah, the doors unlocked and I'll be in my room," Niall said back.

"Ok, I'll be there in 5," I said hanging up.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

"I'll be back in like 10 minutes," I said to Mariah.

"You going to Niall's?" She asked.

"Yeah, I need to ask him about the driving arrangements," I said going down the stairs.

I walked out of my house and thought if I should just walk or drive there. If I drive I'll get there sooner. Yeah, driving it is.

I hopped in my car and drove the two minutes to his house. I parked my car right outside of his house and walked to his door. I opened the door and headed towards his room.