56

Aliyah

"You do realize that we're leaving for the airport in an hour and you still not finished packing, right?" 

"I want to sleep," he said rolling back onto his side and closing his eyes.

He looked very cuddly and I wanted nothing more but to climb back into bed with him. I just knew that I couldn't if I wanted to make it back home.

"As much as I want you to come with me back home, I will go without you," I said going back into the closet.

"Can you finish packing for me?" he asked.

"I'm already doing that," I said peeking my head out to see him smiling

"Thank you," 

"Do you want any specific shirts?" I asked.

"No," 

I knew he would want some of his favorite shirts anyway, so I packed them without even asking him about it. 

Once I packed most of his stuff, I went back into the bedroom to find Niall sleeping yet again.

"Niall," I whispered as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"We need to leave soon, it's time to wake up,"

"I'm tired," he groaned.

"You should've thought twice before wanting to keep watching Netflix last night," I told him. "I'm gonna go take a shower before we leave, you better be awake when I'm done,"

As I walked into the bathroom all I could hear was him groaning and eventually him getting out of bed.

I took a fairly quick shower. Way quicker than what I would usually take.

I went into the closet and picked out one of my favorite outfits to wear.

Sweatpants and a shirt.

I slipped on my black converse before I threw my hair up into a bun. There is no point in trying to look presentable when I'm gonna be traveling for most of the day, right?

I grabbed my suitcase and wheeled it out of our room and set it by the front door. I noticed Mully sitting on the couch half asleep.

"You're still taking us to the airport, right?" I asked him.

"Of course I am, why?"

"Just wondering," I said as I went into the kitchen.

I had to make Niall and I's coffee to go because at the speed he's moving this morning, we won't have time to stop and get some.

"Can I tell you something?" Mully asked as he entered the kitchen behind me.

"Of course. What is it?" I asked as the coffee began brewing.

"Do you remember when we all went to your parents a year ago and a half ago?"

"I do, yeah," I nodded.

"You know how I had to leave early? Because of my business?" I nodded once again. "There was nothing going on with my business. At least not for me to have to come home,"

"What do you mean?"

"I left early because I wanted Niall to make a move," he admitted. "You two needed to be alone without my there for him to make a move. He didn't, but he had the chance to,"

"You've known for that long that he wanted us to be a thing?"

"Of course I did. I can read Niall very well," he smiled.

"Thank you for telling me that. Maybe if I would have read him a bit better then we would've been together a long time ago,"

"You're together now, which is great," he laughed. "Where is he anyway, shouldn't he be out here by now?"

"If he fell asleep again I swear to god," I said before I made my way back into our bedroom.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he said coming out of the bathroom.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. "What are the odds we would end up matching?"

"Even down to the shoes," I laughed when I saw he also chose to wear his black converse.

We really did end up matching. He also wore his great sweatpants and one of his white shirts.

"I'm packing our toothbrushes and toothpaste now, did you brush your teeth yet?" I added him.

"Just did," he said before grabbing his suitcase from the closet.

"Our coffee should almost be done,"

"Oh, good, I'm about to pass out," he said running his hand through his hair.

I laughed at his remark as I grabbed our bathroom stuff.

I put all of it into my backpack and zipped it up. I double-checked to make sure we had all of our things.

I grabbed both of our wallets and keys and put them inside the backpack as well. I unplugged both of our phone chargers from the wall and set them inside.

I got my phone off the nightstand and put it into my sweatpants pocket. I looked to Niall's side table and saw his phone wasn't there. He must've grabbed it before leaving.

I shut off the bathroom light along with the closet one before leaving our room.

As I entered the living room I was handed coffee in a travel cup.

"Have you told Niall what you told me?" I asked Mully when he came into view.

"I told him many months ago," he grinned.

"And you just now told me?" I asked him. "There is yet another reason I don't like you very much,"

"Oh, no, what will I ever do knowing you hate me?" He played along.

Niall laughed at us before he started taking our things out to the car.

"Let's go before you two are late,"

"It will be Niall's fault if we are. You know he loves his sleep,"

"Tell me again why we had to leave so early?" Niall asked as we were headed to the airport.

"Not many people will be at the airport and because my parents suggested we come early so they didn't have to wait any longer to see us,"

"I love your parents, don't get me wrong, but I wish I could've slept longer,"

"You can sleep on the plane," I told him.

***
I'm really excited about the next chapter!!

Also, Aliyah doesn't hate Mully in any way. It's just who she is to play around with him like that.

I have to rest of the book planned out for the mostpart, but I wanted to know something before I try and finish it.

Should I make a sequel to this or just finish the book and have it be really long?