11

Niall

I woke up at 7 a.m to the sound of the alarm that Aliyah had set the night before. I looked next to me to see her peacefully sleeping. I got out of the bed and turned it off so she could get more sleep.

I walked over to the bed that Mully was sleeping in. I gently shake him until he opens his eyes and looked at me.

"It's time to wake up. I'm gonna go take a shower before waking her up," I said pointing to Aliyah and then walking into the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and then started the shower. I took off my sweatpants and boxers and then climbed into the shower.

*

I wrap a towel around my waist and get out of the shower. I walk out of the bathroom and over to my suitcase to pick out what I'm going to wear today. I grab out a white shirt and some dark blue jeans. I walked back into the bathroom and got dressed.

Once I was dressed I left the bathroom to see Mully waiting.

"The bathroom is all yours now," I said to him while going over to where Aliyah was. I crouched down so I was eye level and started saying her name.

After almost two minutes of doing that, I heard her groan.

"I gave you an extra half an hour to sleep, but now you have to get up

"I don't wanna," I said pulling the blankets over her head.

I laughed grabbing the blankets and tugging them off of her. She tried her best to find the blanket with her eyes closed, but she wasn't so successful.

"Mully is in the shower now, so we have about 15 minutes before we need to leave," I explained to her.

"I don't even know if my brother and his friends are awake yet," she said sitting up.

"Do you want me to go the there room and see?" I asked her.

"Do I get to go back to sleep?"

"You can go back to sleep in the car," I offered.

"Deal," she said.

"I'm not taking a room key so you better let me back in," I warned.

"No promises," she said going over to her suitcase.

I walked out of our hotel room and walked down the hall to the room that her brother and two friends were staying in. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. After waiting at the door for answer, her brothers friend, Sam opened the door.

"Aliyah sent me to see if all of you were awake," I said to him.

"Jake and I are awake, we are just trying to get Colby awake," he answered.

"Sounds just like Aliyah," I laughed. "How long do you think it will take to get Colby awake and ready to go?"

"At least 5 minutes," he sighed.

"Ok, we should be ready to go within that time frame. Can we meet in the lobby in five to ten minutes?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds good,"

"Ok, we will see you then," I said and then walked back to our hotel room.

I knocked on our door and waited for Aliyah to answer. After I waited for one minute, she still didn't answer. I knocked again. Nothing.

"Aliyah! Let me in!" I yelled through the door.

"I don't want to," I heard her yell back.

"Please let me in!" I yelled again.