13

Aliyah

"Did you and dad have anything planned for today?" I asked my mom once I came upstairs.

"No, we didn't, why?" she asked.

"Well, since we're all here except for Max and Bryce, I think we should all go somewhere,"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"We haven't gone bowling in a long time,"

"That would be fun. I guess we could go bowling," she said with a smile on her face. "Go tell everyone and be ready in an hour,"

"Ok," I said going back downstairs.

I walked down the hallway to Colby's room and knocked on his door before entering. "Be ready to go in an hour," I said and left him room before going to the guest room where Mully was.

"We're all going bowling, so be ready in an hour," I said to him before finally going to my room.

I looked at the second bed that was in my room and saw that Niall was still sleeping. How could he still be sleeping at 10:30 in the morning? I walked over to him and started shaking him lightly.

"What?" He groaned.

"Wake up, we're going somewhere in an hour so get ready," I told him before he rolled back over, now facing the wall. "I'll make you breakfast if you wake up,"

"Fine," he said sitting up.

"That's all it takes to get you up? I guess I'll have to try that more often," I teased.

"Very funny,"

"Go take a shower and get ready, I'll go make breakfast," I said leaving him alone in my room.

*

I heard someone coming up the stairs as I was finishing up making pancakes. I looked up and saw that it was Niall. He looked at me while running his hand through his damp hair.

"I thought for sure that you would have gone back to sleep," I laughed.

"Well, you said you were making breakfast so I couldn't just go back to sleep," he said grabbing a pancake from the stack and eating it.

"Do you not put anything on your pancakes? Not even syrup?" I questioned.

"I don't like how sweet it is, so I don't put any on it,"

"Oh. So then do you not like anything sweet?" I asked him also eating a pancake.

"It really depends on what it is," he answered.

"Cookies?"

"Sometimes,"

"Brownies?"

"Not my favorite,"

"Ice cream?"

"Yes, always," he answered with a grin on his face.

"So you're a picky eater?"

"I wouldn't say that I am,"

"And why is that?" I asked back.

"I just know what I like and what I don't,"

"I relate to that," I simply said as Mully came up the stairs. "I made some pancakes if you want any,"

"Oh, thanks," he said grabbing one and eating it also without putting any syrup on it.

"So you don't like syrup either?" I questioned while Niall laughed.

"Nope," he said sitting down at the kitchen island.