"Stop checking out my omega." Kirishima growled at his friend, smacking him in the back of the head.

"No mark, technically not yours yet, but calm down." Sero said with a shrug, rubbing his head while reverting his eyes back to the other alpha.

"Kitten," Kirishima said with a tired sigh. "Go put some clothes on."

Izuku nodded quickly and rushed back to his room, throwing on one of Kirishima's hoodies and his own sweatpants.

"What's wrong?" Bakugou asked, being able to tell that the omega was tense and embarrassed.

"Sero's in the kitchen and I just walked out there in nothing but my underwear!" The omega whined in complete embarrassment. "Kirishima already yelled at him for checking me out though." He muttered.

Bakugou let out a growl at that. "He did what?"

Izuku shook his head. "He's one of your best friends, Kacchan. Calm down." He said to the alpha as he left the room again.

"Hey! What the hell- Get back here!" Bakugou shouted after him, following after the giggling alpha.

Kirishima watched him rush into the kitchen with a raised brow. "What'd you do this time?" He asked Izuku.

"Told him that Sero was checking me out." Izuku answered, taking a seat on the counter facing into the kitchen so he could watch Kirishima cooking. He wasn't as good as Bakugou, but there were a few things he could make that tasted amazing.

Sero groaned and let his head fall onto the countertop. "Why would you do that?! C'mon dude, I'm dead now!"

"Why're you even here, tape face?" Bakugou asked, obviously agitated with the other alpha's presence.

Sero had jumped at the alpha's voice and quickly turned around and held his hands up in surrender. "I didn't come to, like, steal Midoriya or anything!" He said quickly.

"None of us thought that, but now you just sound suspicious." Kirishima said with narrowed eyes, pulling Izuku closer to him and further away from the black haired alpha.

"I swear, that's not why I'm here. I'm not interested- not that he isn't attractive or anything, but- Jesus, I should stop talking." Sero said, eyeing the other two alpha's who looked like they were seconds away from snapping.

Izuku was chuckling at the encounter, grabbing a hold of both his alphas. "Sero, why'd you come over?" He asked, humor lacing his voice.

"Oh yeah, um- I came to give you guys a word of warning." He said, fidgeting with his hands.

"What'd you mean?" The omega asked, his brows knitted together in confusion.

Sero scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Um, Todoroki's kind of coming back to work today..."

Izuku's breath hitched at the mention of the other alpha. His hand instinctively reaching out for his closest mate, Kirishima, and gripping his arm tightly.

Kirishima was quick to step even closer to the omega, wrapping his arms around the other's waist. "It's gonna be okay, kitten. He won't get anywhere near you, I promise." He whispered, placing a kiss on the top of Izuku's hair.

"I'm just- I'm gonna go now." Sero said awkwardly, hating that he had to be the bearer of bad news.

"Tape face," Bakugou called, catching Sero's attention.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks, for telling us." He mumbled, rubbing the omega's back.

Sero smiled slightly at the blond. "Of course dude. You guys are my friends and I figured you deserved a heads up."

"Thanks dude." Kirishima also thanked him, forcing a smile.

Sero nodded back to him before leaving the mates alone.

"Are you sure you wanna go in today? We could push it off to tomorrow if you want." Kirishima told Izuku, in the middle of scenting him out of instinct. He hadn't even realized he was doing it, he just knew his omega was in distress and he needed to calm him down.

"Then I'll just have to go through it tomorrow. I'd rather just get it over with." Izuku whispered, his grip on the alpha's shirt not lessening though. "Just... can you two promise me something?" He asked them quietly.

"Of course." Kirishima said.

"Anything, pup." Bakugou said, resting his chin on the omega's shoulder and faintly smiling when Izuku leaned into him.

"Promise to keep him away from me? I know him and he's going to try and apologize or pretend like it never happened, either way I don't want him near me, not right now." Izuku mumbled out his request.

"Done. Wasn't planning on letting him get within sight of you anyways." Bakugou assured, placing soft kisses on the omega's neck in hopes of providing some sort of comfort.

"Kat and I will be with you all day, you'll have at least one of us constantly. It's gonna be okay, kitten." Kirishima told him.

"Thank you, both of you, so much." Izuku whispered through tears. It was nice having people that cared so much about you.

"You're welcome, pup."