"A degree in that? How about you go into IT?" Yua suggests and I look at her as she smiles. "I think that might be beneficial to Aruto. Or, here me out, you can go into business and dominate the business world."

"I don't have what it takes. When running Halo Horizons, it was difficult stuff. I had to keep up with so much and Gai had to explain everything to me most of the time." Rei is certainly better with business stuff than I am.

Yua laughs. "So, no more being a housewife?"

"I'm going to do that on the side when I can. My first job is to be a kick butt Kamen Rider." Even though I have't done that as much, I will. There is plenty of time to kick some serious butt.

"A.I.M.S. needs to have their butt kicked. They're following a walking trash can around."

"Gai is a walking trash can, I can agree on that. A.I.M.S. does need to have their butt kick, but it isn't for following Gai around. It is because they do not follow their own will and hate Humagears."

"What is it like being in love with a Humagear? I am curious about how one has a relationship with one of them. They're humanlike, sure, but that doesn't mean it is the same thing."

"I'm not in a relationship with Horobi really, but it is just like dating someone who hasn't dated for the first time. They have no clue if they like certain things or not. They also don't know what to do either." Horobi is clueless, but he tries to be a good boyfriend towards me. 

"Well, just know you need to have children if you want to fulfill your dream. You want to be a good wife and all, so it makes sense to pick Aruto. Quickly date Horobi and get over him."

"I will make the right decision one day." I am not going to rush it. "How about I cook for you? Do you have anything in the kitchen?" I point towards the tiny kitchen.

"I might have something. Are you good with cooking anything here?"

I shrug. "I haven't really tried, but I will for you. Come."

I am going to cook for my friend and she'll relax a bit.

~.~

"You made some really good rice with the one thing to fry it. Also, the sides were good as well. You really can cook, huh?" Yua never got to have my cooking when I was with Gai, so she's finally getting a taste now. "Aruto got this?" She never ceases to be amazed by my cooking and always brings it up.

I nod my head. "Yes, he did."

"How could he let you go with this kind of cooking skill?" she asks me, her eyes wide. "You're a goddess when it comes to cooking, Mari!" Why does she always have to praise it? Is it that good to her or something?

"I am aware of how good I am when it comes to skills around the house. Cleaning is one of my other specialities, so let me clean things for you while I'm here. I won't be staying here for free." I refuse to.

"I would marry you if I could just for your cooking, but I'm not interested in you in that way."

I can't blame her for that one. "My cooking should make people want to marry me."

"Of course it should. It is a shame that Horobi cannot appreciate your cooking due to not being able to eat."

"It is fine that he can't. I am sure he can just stare at it and admire it." Not like his opinion matters much when it comes to food. He can't taste it, so I can't care to get what he thinks about it. "So, Yua, how is your love life?"

She laughs. "Not exciting."

"You should find someone so you can get out more. You're always hanging around trouble these days." Jin.

"Jin needed me for a project. We're assisting each other still."

"What does he need you for?"

"Something he wants to do as a surprise. Don't worry too much about what he intends to do, alright? It isn't anything huge." She smiles. I guess I should take her word on that.

I stand up. "I will be back. I'm going to get me something else to drink. I kind of want some beer with this." It'll taste good with my cooking.

"Bring me some," Yua tells me, wanting some as well.

"Alright."

It is nice having a lady friend around. 

A/n: I have updated this chapter before I normally update it. I'll be aiming to get one to three chapters out a week for this story (it'll slow down once we get closer to the end of the chapters I have written so we can wait for the movie to come out). In the chapter before this one, I put a poll you can vote on. Please do the poll if you have a preferred pairing in the story (I am only using it for data, not for the final pairing). 

Thank you for reading and see you on Saturday with another update. Next week will have two updates at the most. I am currently finishing up the last arc of the show up (writing it). I will be posting a new story after this one is complete (movie will finish things up nicely). 

Again, thanks!