extra 1

~The days Kyle received training in the Lune Mansion.~

Kyle open his eyes, the sky is still dark but he had to wake up now no matter what. He look at the shabby place around him and cried silently inside, "How dare them forced a prince like me to be treated like this." He sighed.

However, for the sake of Clair's hand in marriage, he had to done his task, that is, to be Duke Lune's personal servant for a week. Kyle got up and after done his bed, he went to the kitchen which he was showed yesterday to have his breakfast.

Kyle walked in and a few other servants is already in there chatting and eating. He walked to the counter with a smile, "Good morning, sir. May I have my breakfast?" He said politely to the kitchen staff managing the servant's food.

The man glanced at Kyle and scooped a bowl of porridge for Kyle, however his portion is a little smaller than the others, although Kyle noticed, he didn't say anything, instead, he smiled and went to sit and eat quietly.

As he was eating, he noticed a few stares and when he looked up, he noticed a few hostile eyes looking at him which make him curious as to what did he do wrong. "Erhem." A low cough sounded behind him and he looked back. There, he saw a man tall and sturdy like a bear, behind him is a few other maid and servant which look at him as if he murdered their family.

"I'm Snipe, the head butler of the West Wing of the Lune Mansion. I was assigned to train you for today. From now on, you are a servant and not a prince, so there are no privilege or speciality for you here, everyone will treat you the same. "
Snipe said while push up his glasses, which doesn't suit his body.

Kyle look behind him, meeting those hostile eyes, he smiled awkwardly, "I don't think they would treat me...the same." Kyle slowly mumbled but was heard by Snipe. Snipe had a flash of light in his eyes and slowly put his hand on Kyle's shoulder.

"How do you expect us to treat you the same when you're here to take away our princess from us?" Snipe said while having a scary expression, making Kyle gulped down hard. "Yeah! Our princess is our precious! For you to take her away, is like you taking away our precious treasure!" A maid echoed behind, making the others joined in.

Snipe sighed and raised his hand, instantly the other servants shut up and just looking at Kyle with hostile eyes. "Nevermind, quickly finished your meal and went to the West Wing, I'll wait for you there,be there before 8, sharp!" Snipe said before turning away, leaving Kyle that was dazed eating the porridge in his bowl as fast as thunder bolt, because it's only 5 minutes before 8.

After finishing, he quickly went to the West Wing of the mansion, which was away from Clair that was in East Wing, and to reach there, he had to pass through the Main Wing, which is where Duke Lune resided. He certainly will be caught even before he catch a glimpse of Clair.

"Sir Snipe." Kyle called out to the sturdy man in butler's clothes standing by the big door. Snipe nodded before opening and entered the door, which Kyle followed in. Inside, is a room with various furniture, such as a bed, a table with tea sets on top, there's also a bathroom for cleaning purposes.

"We will train here, let's start from the bed." Snipe said and just like that, Kyle's training as the ultimate personal servant of the duke had begun. No matter how many times Kyle attempts, Snipe always managed to find faults in it which make Kyle wanted to burn everything at the moment.

From ready the bed, room cleaning to tea serving and tea making. Everything was so new to the prince that had live his life surrounded by servants. He is not unfamiliar with tea, but serving tea is a whole new story.

While having a break, Kyle was so ragged and Snipe had a small smirk under his hand adjusting his glasses, 'mission accomplished', he thought. He sat down and poured a cup of tea for him that Kyle brewed just now.

"Snipe, did everyone in this mansion love Clair?" Kyle suddenly asked. Snipe glanced at him while raising his eyebrow. "Of course, most of the servants here had work for about 10 years as Duke Lune barely accepted new servants."

"Since little, our princess is very cheerful and bright child, she was obedient and smart. She always helps and comforts others which make her the warm light to everyone. When she was 10 years old, her first debut to the high society, people talk behind her back saying that she is the cause to her mother death as they were jealous, that our princess get a lot of attention as the prettiest noble lady."

"Since then, our princess become mild in character and become quiet, she always shut herself in the library, reading books except for when she had to attend any banquets. But her warm smiles and comforts were still the same for everyone in the mansion, as of lately, we noticed a few bandages on her which make us worried but she says she is fine."

"Until one day, the servants that back from the market told all of us including the duke about the rumours about our princess attacking and harassing Miss Smith, which make no sense at all. Our princess had a mild character and so warm, she would even cry when she saw someone hurt and bleed."

"However, we are only servants and we can't do anything about it, we can only protect our princess from the beasts outside as she is our most precious treasure." Snipe ended his story with a sigh. Kyle who actually had the rough ideas of Clair's life, become angry when he heard the full story.

This shows how words could kill a person so much as a bright and cheerful child could become a quiet kid. He was determined to protect her with his life, never letting others to hurt her again.

"Okay now, shall we continued our training?" Snipe asked as he smirk while adjusting his glasses. Kyle had horrored writen all over his face but remembering Clair's warm and cute 'goodluck' as she cheered him, he stand up and continued on under the torture of Snipe.

Inside a room, a middle aged man is standing by the window laughing evilly. "How dare you taken away my daughter from me? Take that! Muahahahahaha."

////
Hey guys! I decided to make extras as I was doing anot- (XXX covered author's mouth)
XXX: "Don't you dare."
Author-sama: *whimper

Edit:
Author-sama: Well, I guess the surprise is over now since it was published before I could post these.
TZX: Well, I can already expect that from you since you're a goldfish and a lazy bum.
Author-sama: HEYYY! you don't have to hit me that hard *went into a corner and draw circles

Anyway, I think that it was a good idea for extras as I noticed a lot of part I skipped as I don't want to make this novel messy and long, so here, I will slowly filled up the empty space while we get to know more about our characters.

Also, I won't be updating as frequently as I would before as schools and assignments is always there piled up for me to greet them. 

Also, I really appreciate and thankful for all of the views and votes you guys gave, it meant a lot for me!!

Here, author-sama and all of the crew members of TVIIS bowed 90° to all of the readers out there , Thank You for All of Your Support!!

Kyle: Now, shall we go back to bed?
Clair: *blushing But author-sama is still bowing.
Kyle: Let's leave her here, she's still too young to know adults things anyway.
Kelvin: Mama! Papa! Where are you going?
Kyle: *wink Go play with author-sama, I heard she's good with swords.
Author-sama: Hey! Why are you guys leaving! Hey! I don't wanna babysit! WARGH! KELVIN, PUT DOWN THE SWORD! NO.. ARGH!!!"