chapter 32

~Thank you for the 600 views from you guys! Although it doesn't look like much but it's meaningful to me so I'm gonna give a mass release, hope you guys to enjoy!~

///////////

"Miss Clair, congratulations on your engagement with the Third Prince." A timid voice sounded beside Clair, Clair turned and saw a brunette girl glancing at her awkwardly.

"Thank you Miss Lina, you're looking beautiful today, send my greetings to Lord Aiden." Clair said while smiling warmly, Lina stunned but then her eyes sparkled and happily nodded.

Nise that was standing behind Clair look at the shy Lina and chuckled in her heart, 'as expected of mistress's killer face and smile.'

"Oh my , Miss Lina, I heard that you decline a noble young man propose of marriage and instead choose a commoner, is that true?" The smile on Lina's face as she was about to speak more to Clair crumbled.

Clair frowned and look at the innocent looking girl with an imaginary red horn on her head, Maryanne's lackey, Anna Dobrick.

Lina gripped her dress tightly while biting her lips, forcing down her urge to cry and trembled which was obvious to Clair.

Clair held Lina's hands gently and when she looked up, Clair smiled and mouthed "Ignore them, as long as you're happy with him."

Lina was touched and calmed down after she nodded gratefully at Clair. Clair smiled before continuing sipping her tea, 'I might as well become bloated, kept drinking tea in this life.' She complained.

Anna sneered when her plan to humiliated Lina didn't success. So she turn toward her new target, Clair.

"Miss Clair, how is your first meeting with the Third Prince? I heard that he can only sit in his wheelchair and I heard that he is ugly, is that true?" Clair glanced at the girl and were reminded of those annoying paparazi in her previous world.

"Miss Anna, are you interested in the Third Prince?" Clair spoke slowly while sipping her tea, then at the end of her words she shot a sharp glare at her, a skilled only villain role know of and successfully made Anna shut up and trembled with fear.

'When did this bit*h become so intimidating?' She opened her mouth wanting to say something but Maryanne beside her beat her to it.

"Anna, don't say that to Miss Clair, although Miss Clair have feelings for Crown Prince, she won't mistreated the Third Prince!" Maryanne said, acting like the fairy separating a fight.

But the effect is, gasps and whispers started among the young ladies. Anna snickered and catch on the momentum, "Oh my Miss Clair, why are you like this? Why did you accept the marriage with the Third Prince when you like Crown Prince? It's not alright to played with other feelings."

Clair sighed mentally, exhausted, 'This trick again, come on, bring something thrilling, I'm bored with this.' She ignored them and peacefully eating her dessert.

"Hmph! Shameless woman, wanted to get my attention using Third Prince? Dream on! My heart is only for Maryanne alone." Another annoying voice that doesn't need Clair to turn and identified came in.

"Ah! Crown Prince, how could you say that in front of so many people, it's embarrassing, plus, you might hurt Miss Clair's feelings!" Maryanne get up and walk to the incoming Crown Prince.

"I don't care about her feelings, I only care yours, tell me, did she bully you?" Prince Carl (Crown Prince) asked while leading her to sit again.

"No,Miss Clair is not that kind of person, she never bullied me! She is like my sister, I don't allowed you to tak about her like that." Maryanne pouted like she is angry.

"Hmph! Anne, why do you always defend her? She did all those kind of things to you and still treat her like a sister and even throw a tea party for her, how can I find another angel like you." Prince Karl said while helding her hand and cupped her cheek with affection.

All of the other young ladies where envy with the two bloackhead lover except Clair and Nise which control hard not to puke on the spot.

"I didn't know that my fiancé actually like my elder brother." A voice rang out which successfully attract all of their attention.

Clair smiled softly before stood up and walked to him, she bowed a little while greeting, "Dear my prince, you've arrived." with a smile.

Kyle smiled and held Clair's hand to help her stand up, he look at Clair gently and kissed the back of her hand he's holding.

Inwardly, he is at cloud ninth as Clair said "my prince", his heart skipped a beat and he surpressed the urge to stood up, carry her bridal style and went back to his place.

"Greetings to the Crown Prince amd Third Prince." All the young ladies finally snapped back to reality when they get a glare from a royal guard serving the third prince.

"You may all rise." Carl and Kyle said together, Carl glared hatefully at Kyle, the sickly prince that had a better look then him and more charming than him.

Maryanne was fascinated by the Third Prince's good looks and inwardly cursed Clair and ridiculed Carl's ordinary look compare to Kyle.

"Do you really like the Crown Prince? My princess?" Kyle asked while held Clair's chin gently. Some young ladies had a nosebleed by his charm. Both Clair and Kyle's interaction look so heart warming and gentle, like they are made for each other, making people didn't want to separate them.

Clair chuckled a little before held Kyle's hand and put his palm on her cheek, "Of course not, with you by my side, it's 100 times better." She said while rubbing her cheek on his palm like a adorable cat.

Kyle's heart is in a thunderstorm and his body started become hot. She pulled Clair by the waist and make her land on his lap, then signalled the royal guard to push them to the seat where Clair is sitting just now.

Clair just laughed and played along. She saw Maryanne's face turn darker in shade and clenched her teeth tightly while glaring at her.

"Your Highness, it's my honor to have you at the Smith manor. But, Your Highness and Miss Clair haven't married yet, so it's a bit inappropriate, Miss Clair's reputation.." Maryanne said while flashing her 'angelic concerned' look but before she could finish, her words were cut off.

"It's okay, we are getting married in a few days more anyway, I'll take responsibility of her reputation so there's no need for you to care." Kyle said while glancing at Maryanne and Carl before sneered and look at Clair affectionately.

Maryanne gritted her teeth while flashing her business smile, inwardly she cursed, 'It must be that bitch seduced him and vexed him! That bitch! I'm taking him back!'