chapter 41

~Guys!! Thank you for having it reach 1k views , I'm so happy and grateful for you guys!!!~

/////

Clair opened her eyes and ray of sunlight come shooting in making her grunted softly, her throat and mouth felt dry and uncomfortable, last night she screamed and cried too much that she felt her body might become dehydrated. Thinking about last night, her face become red and she hide herself in the blanket.

"Aww, are you shy, my wife?" A voice too familiar to Clair sounded at her side, she poked out half of her head at glanced at the man lying on one hand facing her while smiling evilly. Clair glared at her and retract back her head.

'It's all because of this man, what stamina did he had to go rounds and rounds none stop? I almost died!' She cursed in her head. Although she was tired and her body is sore, but she can't help but submit to the pleasure from him.

"Aww, don't be mad my adorable wife, here, drink this honey water, you must be thirsty after all of that crying and screaming." Kyle pulled down the blanket and handed a glass of honey water.

Clair glared at him with red cheeks but still gulped down the water. "You had to take a bath." Kyle said while his fingers twirled around her soft wavy blackish red hair.

"I'm too tired to move, it sores all over, it's all your fault." Clair said softly while glaring at him, her voice is still a bit hoarse. Kyle smiled evilly and Clair had a bad feeling about it.

"Oh well, guess I had to take responsibility then, let's go shower together." Kyle which was half dressed stood up and wraped Clair with the blanket and carried her to the bathroom.

When Kyle put her into the bathtub and started to wash her, she got panicked. "Hey! Let me wash myself!" Clair try to grab the shampoo but Kyle is faster than her and Clair doesn't have much energy left so she can't even grab on Kyle's hand.

"Just sit here quietly, I'll wash you cleanly okay?" Kyle said while giving a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey! Stop!"

"Where are you touching!"

"Don't fondled it!"

"Why did you pinch me?! Stop! It's ticklish!"

That morning, the newly wed couple have fun in the bathroom with screams and laughs, also some... Well.

---

Prince Carl sit in his study while massaging his temples, the report that he get just now stated that one by one, his plans has crumbled.

He had tried so much things to ensure his path to the throne, having massive and loyal army, having supports from the nobles, having massive business for the resources for the army and had a queen befitting wife.

But now his plans crumbled one by one, his fiancé turn out to be a criminal and executed, his back up wife now become someone else's wife, his business started to deteriorate while losing customers, making him losing supply of resources for his army.

He had to get his hands on the throne quickly before he lost everything, his third brother which is the favourite son of the emperor had now married a strong backing queen befitting noble and and now a lot of noble also tried to make a connection with him.

This could make his crown prince position dangerous, so to ensure his road to throne, he had to kill the one that blocked his path, which is the third prince. If the third prince is dead, then his wife could be Carl's wife and the noble will be back supporting him.

Carl looked out the window at the direction of the third prince manor with an evil smirk, his head started to plan out all of the evil plot. A knock from the door could be heard and he gave the permission to enter.

"Your Highness, I had investigated, the third prince is a strong mage and this is confirmed by his teacher that taught him back then that was caught with the help of a witch. The witch had a gas potion that could suppressed the mana of a mage and decrease the strength of the person inhaled it."

The masked man reported, Carl fall into deep thought and sneered. "No wonder he can live till now, he is a mage, all those assassins send to him is useless against mage. What did the witch want?"

"The witch said she wanted the third prince for his mana and a child birth from with the third prince's seed." the masked man said. Carl think a bit, before agreeing with the deal.

"We'll wait till the Clair is pregnant with his child before we take action." Carl said before dismissed the man.

He didn't mind having Clair gave birth to another man's child before taking her in as his wife, he always thought that woman is just bed toys and his woman should be a noble with queen characteristics so whatever virginity and morals, he don't mind as long as she can serve him in bed.

Even Maryanne, he didn't actually like her, in terms of beauty, of course he desired Clair more, but as Maryanne is his mother's suggestion and Maryanne had the value to be a queen, he take Maryanne in.

As a man with lust, of course he wanted to have a lot of woman to serve him too, but he will do it after he had the throne and become the emperor, for now, he had to maintain his reputation and have the nobles' support.

Carl lean on his study chair, he closed his eyes and images of Kyle being trampled on and killed, the emperor is thrown down from the throne and Clair submitted to him played back in his mind and he laughed evilly.

"I shall wait till the right time, brother, I will take everything from you, including your woman. Better spend your time happily with her right now, that's all the mercy I can give you since we shared blood after all."

Carl then fall asleep in his chair with a big evil smirk with those images played in his dreams.