chapter 43

All of the people there look at the source of the scream especially Kyle with a pale face. As someone that never really have anyone close, that voice is too familiar for him.

"No! Clair! Run! Don't come here!" Kyle screamed his lung out, ignoring the weak feeling and the cold sword's tip on his neck.

"Look who's here, I was about to find you and make you mine after killing him, didn't expect you to come here yourself. Guards! Take her!" Carl said and immediately those cloaked man came to her and seize her.

She is about to move her mana when she felt her strength and energy drained after smelled the weird smell on the body of the cloaked man.

Because they are afraid that the effect of the potion wouldn't last long if they just let him smell for a while, they poured it to their cloak so that the potion could be smell as long as they neared him.

They didn't know that Clair is also a mage but their smart action had affected her as well. "Let me go! Carl! Let him go! Kyle!" Clair screamed while struggled but her body felt weak and soon she was held down by those man.

"Haha! Clair, look closely how I killed him, because after that, I will have you become mine and do the same to his child! Then I'll make you have my child and remind you of him and his child everyday to you. I will make you submit to me and have you in my hand." Carl laughed while kicked Kyle's chest, making him coughed out blood.

"No! Don't touch him! Don't hurt him! I'll do anything! Don't! Let him go! If you dare make another move, I'll never forgive you!" Clair's mind become blurry and dark and her emotions started to stirred, her mana field started to shook and all of the flowers started to worry when the water beneath them turning black.

Carl smirked and laughed evilly and swing his swords, with a slash, the swords stabbed and penetrate through Kyle's shoulder, making him scream. "No! I told you..." Clair screamed and her aura turn scary making the cloaked man trembled.

Clair looked up and her eyes is now completely black with bright red pupils. A strong wind blew from her and all of the cloaked man was blown away.

A dark cloud surrounded her and when it dispersed, a black translucent butterfly wings with tinge of red at the end of it appeared behind her, her dress is now black in colour and she slowly rise to the air while looking down at people.

Her mana field shook violently and her powerful power burst out to the whole continent, the sky immediately turn dark and a strong and dark aura surrounded her.

"I told you to not hurt him." She said softly, but it carried out a lot of pressure making all of them sweated and kneeled when they can't stand it anymore. Some even coughed blood.

Clair had lose her mind, she felt like she is conscious but she can't controp herself, her emotions surged up like crazy making her full of killing intent. She called out and soon the ground shook.

About hundreads of fierce beast and animals came out from the forest , even the tree in the forest looks like they're alive and swing their branches. They quickly encircled the group of people kneeling on the ground.

Her flowers, Black, Lily, Lavender, Sakura, Vera and the others also emerged, they had all the same killing intent emitted as they're influenced by  their master's aura.

"Kill!" She said one word and all of them immediately pounced on the people they saw, pools of blood splashed and everything making one feel nauseous but the dark Clair didn't feel satisfied, her consciousness tried to stop but her body didn't stop and slowly flew to the kneeling and trembling Carl.

He had a frightened and shocked face and his pale face become more pale when Clair had placed her hands on his neck, one movement and his neck will break.

Kyle had long fainted from the pain and Clair become more enraged. "I had warn you, you asked for all of this. Such a disgusting human, you don't deserve living in this world.

As she spoke those sentences, her grip become tighter and tighter and as if her hands grew knife, his fragile neck is slashed and her palm is filled with red blood, Clair had a expressionless face but her mouth hooked up like a devil, staring at the blood.

When Carl is about to lose his breath, a small bright white light come in front of Clair, others can't see what is it but Clair could, it was a tiny fairy, more accurate, a tiny fairy with her mother's face.

"My dear, I know it's hard for you, but you need to stop this, don't dirty your own hand or you will not be able to turn back." The tiny fairy said and kissed her forehead, immediately Clair become weak and her consciousness turn black.

The grip on Carl's neck loss and he gasped heavily for air. The consciousness was felt by the flowers and as her aura is gone now, they came back to their normal mind state and hurriedly when to her side.

Seeing that she had fainted, they all heave a sigh of relief and Sakura tend to Kyle's wound. Black stood up and look at the massacre and the beast and animals stood there silently waiting for orders.

"The Queen is resting now, thank you for all of your courage and bravery for answering the Queen's call. You may now go back and let the Queen rest." Black said while looking at the beasts.

They all growled and bowed their heads towards Clair and left reluctantly, they also wanted to stay with their Queen, the one controlled the forest and nature, which is Clair.

All of them stood there waiting for Clair to woke up while Carl was binded by Vera. As Sakura is very close to Kyle, while Kyle is unconscious and she is healing him, she found the signal flare at his pocket and light it up, signaling to Nise their position.