chapter 16

While Clair is pondering and complaining in her head. Kyle is staring dumbfoundedly at her.

'endless ocean? Isn't that mean that she has unlimited mana? How big is het potential? Flower? What kind of element is that?'

Although a mage is rare, but the information of it still exist, as a mage himself, he understand that the size of the water is the potential and capacity of the inborn mana of a person.

While the substance on the surface of the mana is the element of their mana. Kyle is a special mage as his mana had two basic element, which is water and fire.

But the mana he had is only the size of a lake and he had already be considerd as a genius.

But Clair had endless mana, and a rare unseen element at that, if he is a genius, then what is she? A monster?

"Kyle? Is everything okay?" Clair asked, breaking Kyle's train of thoughts.

"Nothing, do you want to try a little trick with your mana?" Kyle asked gentlely. Clair reply with an excited nod.

"Open your eyes slowly but stayed focus on your mind with the scene you saw just now." Kyle instructed.

Clair do as he said. She opened her eyes but her mind is still on the scene just now.

"Now,open your palm and imagine one of the flower you saw just now in your palm."

Clair open her palm and started imagine one of the beautiful flowers grow in her palm.

Suddenly a warm light come from her palm and the flower she imagined emerged.

A burst of sweet and calming fragrance instantly covered all of the flower's scents in the garden. Anyone that smell the fragrance without a strong mind will be intoxicated and fall into a daze.

Kyle and Lance too is the victim but Kyle come back to his sense after a while.

'What a strange and strong power!' He thought. "I did it!" Clair that fall into a dazed because disbelieve stared at the flower in her palm suddenly exclaimed.

She turn to Kyle and pounced into his embrace because of excitement. Little did she know, her pupils is now golden in colour since she opened her eyes.

Kyle look into her eyes and feel like he is getting suck into those eyes. He coughed likely and Clair suddenly remembered their distance and become embarrassed.

She step back and her cheeks is tinted red. Kyle look at the adorable bunny and chuckled.

"Try throw it to the ground in front." Kyle said while pointed to the empty ground near the forest.

Clair complied and the flower is thrown there. Immediately, a strong light that can blind people came and green and lively vines grow out from the soil.

Both Clair and Kyle were surprised. "Wow! What is this? Are yours the same?" Clair exclaimed while running towards the vines.

Those vines, as if sensing her arrival immediately wriggle happily and the main vines that look like a person body hug her with her vines like hands and snuggled in her embrace like a little child.

"It depends on your element. Mine is fire and water element so of course only fire and water emerged." Kyle said and then his gaze fell onto the vines.

"I think i know what is your element, it is said that there is a kind of special and rare elements that only emerged in 1 out of 100 thousand people which is the forest element."

"It is said that a forest element person is cherised as the guardian of the forest and any other element can't counterattack unless a strong blue fire element."

"But a blue fire element is still a kind of myth because there is only a person in the ancient time have seen it before from a powerful mage that disappeared a long time ago. So the truth of the blue fire is still unknown."

Kyle speak while patting Clair's head gentlely. Her silky hair is so smooth to touch and make people wanted more.

"Hmm, it's complicated but I understand a little. Hey, you say that you have two element, show me!"

Clair look at Kyle with a sparkling eyes, her golden pupils that reflected the sunlight make it more enticing and bright than ever.

Kyle smiled and he closed his eyes and open his palm. When he opened his eyes, his black pupils is now dark blue with a tinge of red in colour. His left palm emerged a round water droplets while his right palm emerged a ball of red fire.

Clair stared at the fire, suddenly her eyes glimmered with surprise when she caught a flash of blue in between the fire.

"Hey, do you have something to tell me?" Clair eyed him suspiciously while staring at the fire in his hand.

Kyle burst into laughter and shake his head lightly, "I know I can't hide anything from you." as soon as he said this, the fire in his hand turn blue and the vines behind Clair immediately shivered in fear while eyeing the blue fire.

Clair noticed the changes and immediately patted the vines. "Why do you trying to hid it?" Clair asked curiously.

Kyle smiled and dispersed the fire and water in his hand , his pupils gradually turn normal .

"I just don't want to attact any enemy or greedy forces that try to snatch me into them and turn me into the fighting forces or puppet."

"A blue fire can be considered as a blessing of talent yet a curse of destruction as it can destruct anything in this world. The forest element is second only to blue fire element."

Kyle patted Clair and then pulled her into his embrace. "I don't want to hurt anyone especially if this fire could easily hurt you."

Clair smiled warmly and dispersed the vines with a command. She then closed her eyes, savoring the warm embrace from the guy.

'Am I, falling in love?' she thought.