Chapter 11

"Are you still mad about it just now?" Kyle shook his head softly , looking at the girl beside him pouting a small cute beak with her mouth, her cheek is rosy by her anger.

"Shut up!" Clair shouted without turning to him. After what Kyle said at the restaurant, all the guys apologize to her and quickly back out.

She was then dragged by him to the counter to take the foods then again dragged back to the carriage.

Everything happened so fast and the moment she was able to digest all the happening, they already hit the road.

"Don't you get what happen just now? It could get dangerous , you know?" Kyle asked her with a raising eyebrow.

"Huh? What happen? Aren't we just talking? Did something happen? Or, are they a group of bad guys?" Clair looked at him, confused.

"You didn't know? What did they asked you just now?" Kyle looked surprised and amused. 'Is she really... No way right? Those people were so obvious and eyeing her like a hungry wolves.' He thought.

"Well, they ask some brief and simple question, like my name, am I new there and things like that. Oh yeah, and the nose bleed, it's so weird, maybe because it was crowded and the weather is hot. I told them already to give space as it is suffocating." Clair spoke innocently with the tone of someone thinking.

Kyle stunned and then laughed helplessly. "Oh my god! You really are! Oh my dense bunny! That make it better! Oh my god, you're so cute I wanna squeeze you right now!" Kyle pat Clair's head.

"Huh?" Clair look at him confusedly, 'what is this guy talking about? Dense? Wait! Is he calling me stupid?!' thinking like that, she pouted again and hurrumphed angryly.

But in the eyes of Kyle, he only saw a cute bunny with rosy cheeks pouted with clouds of tiny steam coming out from her.

Well, it can't be blamed on Clair as her life as Claire Luna is only surrounded by books and Sophy and never gotten the chance to be surrounded by guys, much more getting close to them. Kyle is the first guy getting this close to her.

Suddenly, "Grukk.." Clair stunned and her cheeks immediately went red, her hands covered her tummy. 'Why god! Why embarrassed me like this! It's even in front of this guy!'

Kyle chuckled when he saw her stunned and embarrassed little face and take out the lunchboxes from the restaurant. He pushed one to her.

"Why do you order three?" He asked when he noticed there are three lunchboxes.

"Um, I thought, Lance might get hungry as we didn't stop during our journey, so I ordered one for him." Clair said timidly as she received the lunchbox pushed to her.

Kyle raised an eyebrow, 'Oh? Even caring for a lowly driver? As thought of my future wife! So adorable and kind! Lovely!' His heart went spring from the warmth and love but his face remain unchanged. 

Clair saw it and thought he misunderstood her for caring for other guy so she quickly explain. "No, there's no other guy, Lance is the driver."

Kyle smirked, "Oh? Are you thinking that I'm jealous?" He leaned in, close to her face.

Clair immediately blushed when his face is so close that he can clearly see his eyelashes fluttered when he blinks. 'Yes, why do I feel the need to explain to him who is Lance? Did I really think he will be jealous? No way!'

"Wh-what do you mean?! Shut up and eat! Aren't you hungry?" Clair pushed him away, but the guy won't budge even an inch.

"Hm, hungry? Yeah, I am. I wanna eat you." Kyle said while grinning ears to ears, flirty yet innocent like a child asking for a candy.

"Huh?! How do you even eat me? I'm not food." Clair went blank, poor her, it's already bad that she is dense, yet she dig her own grave for her to be buried in it. As..

"You're not food, but you're the dessert, I'll eat you like this." As soon as he finished his words, his lips went straight to her lips and with her mouth opened slightly from shock, his tongue skillfully went on a wonderful adventure in her mouth.

Clair try to push him away but Kyle is too strong and one of his hands held her waist, pulling her close to him till her chest plastered to his body, another hand held the back of her head, prevent her from escaping.

His tongue went to every nook and corner of her mouth and tease Clair's tongue to play along, savoring the sweetness from her.

With his lead, Clair's tongue slowly danced along and her hands subconsciously hug Kyle making a certain someone more excited and his tongue went more wild.

Clair slowly melting and held onto Kyle's neck as her breath slowly being taken away from the kiss, before she lost her breath, their lips part reluctantly and string of silver thread could be seen glistening when the sunlighg shone on it.

Seeing Clair with chaotic breath and melting is his arm, Kyle went excited and he hugged her while he started kissing, sucking and licking her neck and down to her nape and her shoulder.

Clair knew something is going on and immediately went panicked. "St-stop mmph, no, I don't want it,angh, it's too early, please? I'm scared."

Clair plead while tears started to form in her eyes from the pleasure she felt on her neck and shoulder.
Kyle looked up and saw her face.

His eyes showed reluctant but he knew too that it were still too early to do it, so he had to be patient and not scared her away. He slowly nodded and cupped her face softly, holding her like a treasure.