chapter 24

The carriage moved with Clair and Kyle inside. Clair is bored so she do a survey of her mana field.

Thousand of flowers, and there's some that attracted her a lot, for example, the white lily, lavender and black rose.

She especially attracted to the black rose as it is really rare to see a black rose even in her previous life.

"Clair, do you want to buy some food?" Kyle suddenly asked, Clair opened her eyes slowly then nodded.

"The same?" Kyle asked again and Clair nodded again. Soon, the carriage stop at the previous village they stopped and Kyle went to the same restaurant to order their meals.

Clair was alone in the carriage so she summoned Sakura , "Hey Sakura, is it okay for me to summoned more than one flower?"

Sakura nodded while looking at a stall selling candies. She gulped a few times while looking at Clair with puppy eyes.

Clair chuckled before telling her to stay there and went down the carriage to buy some candies.

On her way, while she is happily thinking which candies she should buy later, her path is blocked by two man.

Clair almost bumped into one of the guy's chest and immediately backed away. She eyed the two guy cautiously.

'Strong build with villain's face, bad guy?' she thought. "Hey beauty, what are you doing here alone huh? Wanna accompany this lord to bed?" One of the guy said then laughed evilly.

The onlookers were whispering and shook their heads, there are some people especially guys wanted to help but they seems afraid.

'I think these two are some gangster that suppressing the people here?' Clair had an understanding look and mentally nodded.

"It's rare to see a beauty here, I must make you mine and make you scream in bed!" The guy that Clair almost bumped into grabbed Clair's hand with a lustful face.

He tried to pulled her into his embrace but Clair's like a bull, not budging any inch.

In her mind, Clair is choosing a flower and her sight landed on the enchanting black rose but with dangerous aura surrounded it.

In real life, Clair hide her palm underneath her cloak then summoned the black rose. She closed her eyes the whole time to avoid people seeing the golden eyes.

"Hey beauty, you are so fierce huh? It's okay, I like beauty that is fierce and know resistance. Ugh, you turn me on more!" The guy started exerting more force on his grip and pulled her, causing Clair frown and unconsciously a murderous glint showed in her eyes , 'Kill!' a command sounded.

Instantly, 'Slash!' 'Thud!' ,the hand of the guy were cut off and Clair is now in the embrace of a man in black, one of his eyes is covered and the uncovered one is a shiny golden pupil like hers, reflecting all the light in the world and twinkles.

He put her down and held one of her hand before kissing it, "I heed your command." He said before slashed the two stunned guy throat in mere seconds.

Some female in the crowd screamed while some man come running to see the dead body, when they confirmed that they are really dead, some laughed while some just shook their head.

"Thank you sir, we had been suppressed by these two man just because they defeated the strongest man in this village."

"They always catch those unmarried pretty woman and rape them, all the girls are afraid to go out from house and we can't do much. Now, our village can finally become peaceful again."

A middle aged man come to the stunned Clair and the stoic man in black. Clair managed to pull herself together and shook her head to the villager saying 'it's okay'.

She then looked at the man in black in front of her that is looking at her tenderly . "Uh, let's go back to the carriage."

She started walking but before she could take her second step, her body left the ground, she is now being princess carried by the black rose.

While going back to the carriage, Clair looked at the guy curiously, "Hey, you're black rose right? How do I called you?"

"Miss can bestowed me a name."

"Hm, can I call you Black,  then?"

"I'm honored to be named by Miss, anything you like, I'm at you service, Miss."

Black looked down at her and smiled softly, although the smile is so small in changes, but Clair is feel with warm with that smile.

Arriving the carriage, Lance went to Clair and kneeled down apologizing for not able to help as he went to the bathroom. He then eyed Black suspiciously and cautiously.

Clair dismissed him and went into the carriage with Black. Inside the carriage, Sakura cried in Clair's arm while apologizing for wanting to buy the candies.

Clair chuckled while patting her head, comfirting the little child. Throughout the whole time, Black sit there quietly , guarding her while watching her with is tender and loving eyes.

"Clair! Are you alright?" Kyle's voice sounded and soon he climbed on the carriage and held her hands.

Black saw it and a murderous aura seeped out from him, making the surrounding temperature decreased.

Kyle noticed it then raised his guard while looking at the additional man in the carriage. "Who are you?"

Clair felt like she could she spark of electricity from their eye contact so she immediately explained, "Um, he is Black, the black rose in my mana field."

Kyle heard it and lower his guard a little, but he still didn't like the guy. "Are you okay? What happen just now? I heard the commotion in the restaurant, I didn't know that it was you until they describe how you look."

"I'm just going to buy some candies for Sakura when those two block my way , trying to pull me away, I summoned Black and he helped me." Clair explained.

Kyle nodded, understanding before he told them to wait a little and went bought a ton on candies. Soon, their carriage started moving and Clair rested her head as questions resonating in her mind.

'Why did she commanded kill? Why did just now as if someone controlling her mind and whispering her the word kill? Am I, really that cruel?' Clair closed her eyes and fell asleep with those questions in her mind.