chapter 38

Clair tried hard to open her eyes to look at her surrounding, she is being carried at the shoulder by one of the black cloaked man that come. As her vision went hazy, she can't see her surrounding clearly, just some outline of building.

As her hand swung back and forth from being carried like a sack, she released a trace of scent of her that only Kyle can smell so that he can come find her.

Before she could summoned out Black, she was thrown on the ground. "What a nice catch." the guy carrying her just now said.

"Haha, brother, we won't fight with you for her first, just quickly done it, we wanted our turn too."

"Who knows if she still had her first, she's a slut after all."

"She didn't interact much with any guys so perhaps she's still a virgin?"

"I don't care, I can't take it anymore." The man discussed with each other as the guy carrying her just now started to undone his belt.

'No!' Clair thought and with all her willpower she summoned Black, Lavender, Lily and Sakura at the same time while giving them command in her hand as she didn't have energy to talk.

'Sakura, go find Kyle and brought him here.'

'Black, go find and save Nise.'

'Lily and Lavender, help me deal with them.'

As she giving her last command, she passed out for exerting her energy. "Where did all of them come from?" those man was stunned when bright light appeared and four people emerged.

"Kill them!" the leader that carried Clair said.

"Hmph! If not because Mama give me and Black different task, I'll never let your corpse in one piece. Lavender, do it." Sakura said while turning away to find Kyle.

Black glared deathly and them and reluctantly went to do his task.

Lavender raised her hand and burst of lavender fragrance come out which make all of the guy fall into a daze.

"Heed my command, tell me who send you." Lavender said, her gentleness vanish as her aura of a queen that make all of her subject submitted exuded from her.

Lily look at the man silently, although her face is expressionless with her eyes full of sadness, but her heart is in rage while helping Clair to a comfortable place to lie down while her mind thinking what could she do to make those man had a 100 times fold of their saddest moments.

"My queen, it is the guild master and the girl Maryanne Smith." all of them answered in unison.

"What guild is it? And where is it?" Lavender said with a flash of anger in her eyes, that girl Maryanne is such a black hearted woman.

"My queen, it's the Lion Sun guild and it is two blocks away from here." they answered which make Lavender had a wicked smile.

"Heed my command, go to your guild and burn it to ash, and come back here." Lavender said and all of the man went and come back about 10 minutes later with the building two blocks away on big fire.

Lavender look at the readied Lily and snapped her finger, the man is back to their reality, before they could figure out what happen, their forehead is touched by a fair hand and the last thing they saw is a little girl with white hair smiling to them wity sadness before they experienced something that they wished they died right away.

The same scenes like back in the forest when they're being ambushed unfolded and that is the scene Maryanne saw when she arrived to look at Clair being tortured.

She stand there stunned and Lavender noticed her, she called out her purple army and seized the stunned Maryanne.

Maryanne wanted to retaliate but her hands and body had been tied up by purple string by the tiny purple army and being brought to the front of Lavender that is glaring deathly to her.

Lily had rised her hand to touch Maryanne's forehead when... "Clair!" Kyle shouted while running to their place. He saw the black cloaked man that trying hard to kill themselves and the tied up Maryanne that looking at him in disbelief but his focus point is the girl in white lying peacefully to a tree.

"Clair! Oh no! She had lost conciousness!" Kyle tap gently at Clair's cheek but she didn't woke up, instead, her body temperature rose up.

"Lance! Take her and throw her to the dungeon, tomorrow first thing in the morning, released her list of fault including tonight happening." Kyle said while carried Clair bride style.

"Everyone, let's go back first, the drug she taken is potent and need to be eliminated instantly. Guards, clean this place!" He give out command and immediately ride the horse he came with.

Lance do his task while Lavender, Sakura and Lily take a horse that Sakura use just now. All of them headed to the third prince manor.

"Sakura, what drug is it?" Lavender asked Sakura, her eyes showed concern and anger.

"Haih, it's a kind of strong aphrodisiac, it will first make the person immobile then fall into conciousness, then if he drug not eliminated immediately, the person will have a wild sex drive and their temperature keep rising."

"If the temperature keep rising without being cooled down, the nerve might get burnt and damaged which lead to mental illness or death. It's a good thing that mama only had a little of the drug that stayed at her mouth, but the situation already like this, imagine how much that vicious witch put the drug into the drink."

Sakura said while gripped her fist, no matter how sadist she is, she would never use an underhanded method like this to torture people. That witch is more black hearted than other people, Sakura's whole body exuded a chaotic aura indicated she is angry.

Lavender and Lily kept silent, all of them contended their rage inside as they didn't wanted to make more trouble for their mistress, right now their priority is their mistress's safety.

"Physician! Come quick and take a look at her!" Kyle jumped down from his horse with Clair lying peacefully in his embrace as soon as they arrived at his manor. He strode panically to their room and put her down carefully while the physician immediately come and take her pulse.