Chapter 10

"Hey, um, can I ordered two- um no, three lunch boxes. One dish of vegetables and one dish of meats. Each meals with a salad. Plain rice is fine. Please?"

Clair spoke softly when she saw the person on the counter take out a note to note down her orders.

'It's a good things that they receive take out orders too.' Clair sat on a table nearby with a waiting token after paying for the meals.

She looked around and realised a few man in the restaurant is looking her direction, 'What the hell are they looking at, I'm at the corner so no other customer is behind me. Is it me?'

She looked down and dazed while fiddling the waiting token she received from the worker at the counter just now.

"Hey beauty, are you alone?" A rough voice of man rang out in front of her, snapped her back to reality.

"Huh?" Clair looked up and saw a man with a big build smiling flirtyly and her. She looked around her then looked back at her.

"Are you talking to me?" She asked while pointing her delicate finger to herself.

"Yeah, of course, any beauty here other than you? Are you alone? May I sit here?" He talked agaim, as he finished his words, gasped and whispers could be heard from the people in the restaurant.

'What the hell? So many table here and you want to disturb me.' Clair complained in her heart but she did not say it out, afraid she might hurt his heart, she might really become the villain role by the misunderstanding.

"Yeah, sure." She replied softly, then readied to proceed her daze. But before she could do it, cheers and whistles rang from the people in the restaurants making her stunned and confused.

She looked up to the other customers and saw a few more man walking to her table with a bright smiles.

"Hey miss, can we share the table with you too?"

"Hey miss, my name is Alex, the most handsome man in this village, may I know your name?"

"Hey miss, you look new here, want me to take you for a stroll?"

"Hey miss, can I offer a toast to you? I hope we can get along well."

One by one, she is surrounded by guys with a dazzling smile plastered on their face. The guy that first talk to Clair had his expression turning dark.

"Hey! I thought you guys said you won't fight against me to court her? What is this?" He shouted at the guys surrounded Clair but no one bothered him.

Clair was stunned and went blank. 'Huh? What is this? What are they doing? Court? What are they talking about? Gosh! I'm about to be suffocated! So many people!'

"Hey miss, are you okay? You look pale." The guy named Alex noticed Clair's lips getting paler and asked, making everyone noticed her pale lips.

"Urm, I'm okag, it's just that, can you guys, give me a bit space? I'm a bit uncomfortable and about to be suffocated." She spoke softly and timidly, afraid that she offended them.

But little did she know, her weak amd timid voice carrying softness and warmth to all of the guys' heart, making their hearts skip a beat.

Her small body look weak, timid and fragile making all of them wanted to go and hug her like a treasure and protect her with their whole hearts.

"Yea-yeah! Guys, let us back off and just sit in front of her, let's not surround her, what if she become afraid of her?"

Didn't know which one of them is talking, but all of the others nooded and immediately grab a chair and sit beside the guy that talk to Clair first , facing Clair.

Clair saw them acting like soldiers, lining up in front of her is so funny and she let out a little soft chuckle but all of them still heard it.

Their heart skip a beat again when the warm spring like chuckle blessed their eardrum. All of them had a lovestruck eyes looking at her.

"Erm, miss, what is your name? Are you new here?" Alex, which is a little more brave and bold than others asked while one of his hands covered his nose as he felt warm liquid slowly flowing out from it.

"My name is Clair, I'm just passing by here to buy some foods." Clair answered with a light smile. Talking about foods, she looked at the counter, wondering why is it taking so long.

"Oh! Miss Clair, um, what family's daughter are you ? Um, by the way, my name is Jorge." Another guy asked.

"Huh? Family's daughter? Oh, you mean my family name? Well um, I would like to keep it a secret." Clair smiled at Jorge, her smile is simple and light, but enough to make Jorge have an extreme nosebleed.

"Are you okay? Is it too hot here? Why are you guys having a nosebleed?" Clair asked worriedly when she saw a few guy had strings of red liquid flowing out from their nose.

"We're okay, um miss, do you want t-" Alex wanted to asked again but his words stop when a certain person voice rang from behind them.

"Asking for family name, nose bleeding in front of her, is this how you guys court a lady in the broad daylight?" Kyle walking leisurely and soon stand beside Clair.

The guys eyeing Kyle suspiciously while Clair looked at the guy beside him blankly, 'when did he arrived? And what does his words mean?"

Kyle smiled when he saw the blank and confused face of Clair, then he looked back at the bunch of guys in front of him.

"Plus, why do you guys not ask? She is my woman!" Kyle said while lifting up his hands while holding Clair's hand, a pair of couple rings was seen on both of their hands.

"What?! When-" Clair was shut when Kyle put his finger on her lips, while shaking his head a little.

Clair was internally screaming while glaring at Kyle. 'When did the ring appeared on my finger!'