chapter 21

"Anyway, what is all this? Who are they? Guild master?" Clair glanced at the people kneeling on the ground before she looked at Kyle.

"I'm sorry I had to hide this from, I'm actually the guild master of the Moon Owl. Because my status could put us in danger, I didn't tell you that." He intertwined his hand on her slender waist.

"Hm, I see. Oh well, I had expected you to have a mysterious identity, I just didn't expect you to be a guild master. Anyway, can you ask them to clean these? It's uncomfortable, the smell of blood."

Clair covered her nose while frowning when she looked on the ground. As she couldn't take it anymore, she condensed a flower on her palm and plucked a petal before throw the petal in the air.

This is a trick that Sakura thought her, the change of scent in the air not only can covered any other scent, it can also manipulate the mind and emotion of the peoppe that smelled it.

A burst of relaxing and flower rich fragrance immediately covered the smell of blood, the people on the ground that started to clean up the place was shocked and blankly stared at Clair.

'She can use magic!' they all thought. Clair inhaled a little, before nodding with satisfaction , "let's go home." She smiled to Kyle.

Kyle nodded and they started strolled home. Those guild member's sight is still following the two figure that look compatible in every way.

'No wonder she is suitable to be our future guild mistress, better not offend her.' They thought.

Suddenly, the leader of the group named Alex remembered something and immediately called out to Kyle.

"Master, we've received a letter from er... Um, he asked us to pass it to you." He said while kneeling, his hand handed out a letter. He glanced a little to Clair before looked back at Kyle.

Kyle get the signal and immediately take the letter and out it in his pocket before continuing his journey back home with a beauty.

When they reached home, he opened the letter and read it, his facial expression become more and more dark as he finished reading. "This won't do. I can't stay unclear like this." He said softly.

Suddenly, a person in white cloak jump into the room with a big black sack. It was Alex, he kneeled at Kyle and greet "Guild master."

Kyle looked coldly at the sack and with a snap on the finger, the sack opened and revealed a black cloaked man tied up.

He is one of the assassin just now that left alive to be extorted information. "Tell me, who send you guys." The Kyle now is so cold and the surrounding temperature felt like dropped to negative degree celcius.

The black cloaked man gritted his teeth, trtmying to cope with the pain and cold, he slowly look at Kyle before let out an evil smirk.

"I won't tell you." he laughed. Kyle looked at Alex and Alex nodded, he take out a tool that is made of metal, it is Y-shaped but at the end of the two tip at the top, there is sharp hooks.

He held the chin of the mand and inserted the tool into his mouth, then ... "ARGHH!!" The black cloaked man screamed as his tongue is now in front of him, hanging on the hooks.

"Since you can't tell us who is it, yoi might as well lose your tongue." Kyle laughed evilly, then he suddenly looked at the guy that is glaring him.

"Oh? Yeah , I've remembered, you had seen it, oh boy, you shouldn't seen my face. What to do, what to do." He smirked like the god of detah.

Immediately, Alex moved and dig out both of the man's eyeballs , letting it rolled on the ground, the man is so miserable with his mouth and eyes bleeding a lot.

"Papa!" That call immediatly make both Kyle and Alex look at the entrance and saw a child and a woman standing, the child is red on her face and huffing puffing with rage.

The woman is just holding a book at one hand and another hand is patting the child's head, as if coaxing her.

"Mama! This guy had tried to hurt you, I must avenge you!" the child, of course it's Sakura , pointing at the guy and and complained.

Kyle that was stiff in his face gradually relaxed, he didn't expected this. But soon he smiled and call Sakura over.

"My dear Sakura, what do you think we should do to this guy over here? He doesn't want to tell Papa the real culprit so we just take him as a toy, do you want to play?" He patted Sakura's head.

"Hey, don't teach her wrongly." Clair frowned and squinted her eyes to Kyle.

"I can make him tell us! Mama, can I use my power?" Sakura looked at Clair that is walking to them slowly. Clair sat beside Kyle with Sakura in between them before nod her head.

Sakura giggled and plucked out a strand of her hair and with a snap of fingers, it fly into the mouth of the guy.

Suddenly the guy as if in a illusions, he acted out the same thing that happen from the start.

"Yes, guild master, we'll take care of it."

"Heh, what a noble lady, paying us to killed a woman."

"She is now the second prettiest , of course she is upset."

"I think we should played with her before killing her, she had a great body and face anyway."

"I'll make her my slave and make him scream underneath me, Hahahahah!"

"Damn, I want to enjoy my night before going on a mission, hey girl, come play with me."

Kyle's face grew darker while Clair without an emotion , she was shocked when a hand covered her eyes as soon as the guy started undressed himself.

Sakura just closed her eyes on hee own but a slight gap can be seen through her little fingers.

Kyle watched on as his hand covered Clair's eyes. But her ears is uncovered so she can hear the moans and groans the man made and her cheeks started heated and become red.