chapter 44

Kyle woke up not long after the healing and immediately search for Clair, he saw Clair lying unconscious there with her dark fairy form and he felt guilty for not being able to protect her and even harm her.

All of them looked up when hundreds of soldier marched to their place with the emperor as the lead. The emperor was shock when he saw the situation and he silently look at Kyle. Kyle nodded to the emperor with a pleading look and the emperor understand when he saw the figure of Clair in a dark fairy form lying unconscious with the wall of weird and unfamiliar people stood around protecting her.

"Take the crown prince, no words of today events or situation shall go out, if there is any words out, I'll find the culprit and execute your whole family." The emperor said and give two horses to Kyle and left with a few soldiers and Prince Carl while the other soldier had started to clean up the disfigured corpse on site.

Kyle is grateful to his father. He look at Clair with tenderness and warmth, suddenly he remembered something. "Sakura! Her baby! Is it okay?" He asked while grabbing softly Sakura's shoulder. Sakura also started to panic, they were too focused on Clair that they forget about the baby in her tummy.

Sakura put her palm at Clair's belly and insert her power to search the trace of live inside. After a while, she heave a sigh of relief and smiled, "The baby is okay, it's just still weak so Mama should rest more and less movement until the baby is strong and stable."

Kyle is relief, same goes to the other flowers. Kyle picked up Clair in his arm gently, afraid that he would harm her, "Can you guys go back into her mana field? I will bring her back home, it's chilly outside." He said to the flowers.

The flowers hesitant, but with Lavender agreed and went back to the mana field first , all of the flowers follow and only left Kyle, Clair , Sakura and Black because Kyle need their help.

With two horse, Kyle ride one with Clair in his embrace, and Sakura ride the horse with Black just like how they come, with Black guiding the horse and Sakura protect Clair, her face is a bit pale for using her power too much but she didn't dare tend to herself before ensuring Clair's state.

Not long after, they reached home and Kyle immediately brought her to their bedroom while Nise and Mina silently guard them and avoid other servants saw them. Sakura went back to the mana field to replenish and she fall into slumber and didn't sure went would she awoken. Black act as bodyguard and stood outside to guard.

The next day, the emperor announced that the crown prince is ripped off his status and demoted and a normal citizen with crime exempting murder to the imperial family which lead to him being jailed and executed. The new crown prince is the second prince.

Although the second prince protested and wanted to rejected the status as he didn't want to be involved in politic and devoted fully to business, but with pursue and plead from the emperor, he finally conceded and take on the status.

As for Clair, she is unconscious for 10 days and when she woke up, her fairy form turn back white and her pupils turn golden again. Kyle was so happy that he cried happy tears in her lap for 1 hour straight that Clair didn't know what to do. Duke Lune scolded her with tears and Clair can only hug him and let him vent his anger and sadness to her.

On the evening of a peaceful day, Clair and Kyle is on a mountain watching the sunset while cuddling on Kyle's water lotus. "This bring back memories in Drabel." Clair said while smiling, her belly started to have an apparent bump and she become more cuddly and lazy so she stick to Kyle almost 24 hours.

Kyle stroked her hair, "Yeah, that time, you were so pretty and glowing." Clair looked up at the handsome face and pouted, "Am I not pretty now that I'm pregnant?" Kyle laughed and kissed her forehead and cheek, he didn't wnat to kiss her lips because he afraid that his desire and lust that he suppressed for her pregnancy would crumbled just like that.

"It's because you're now pregnant, and it's my child, that you are now more prettier and more glowing." He pinched her nose and Clair grin widely before rubbed her face at his chest and wiggled to find a comfortable position to cuddle.

"Hubby, let's move out? We'll go to a secluded place where no one know us and we live our live like a normal couple just like in Drabel. Let's have our own freedom in this world, shall we?" Clair said softly, her voice and tone contained longing feeling which make Kyle a bit guilty.

He promised to give her the freedom that she wanted and he promised to bring her back to the place she belonged, which is the nature but till now, they are still stuck here. "Okay Dear, I'll discussed it with father, we'll find a place that only had the two of us, okay?" Kyle kissed her head and sniffed the scent that always make him crazy.

"Dear, I missed you in bed." Kyle whispered softly at her ear and Clair's face become red. She sat up right and pushed him away while turning her head to avoid his gaze.

"Actually, it is possible to do it now that the baby is stable enough and strong..." Clair muttered under her breath but Kyle could hear it, his eyes turn bright and he cupped her face gently to face him.

"Really?" Kyle asked with his excited face. Clair blushing face turn darker in shade of red and she avoided his glowing gaze. "Well... But you need to do it gently! Or you will still harm the baby!" Clair said while taking off the hand on her face but Kyle already hugged her while rushing back home, ignoring Clair's protest.