Chapter 2

Feeling a stinging pain at her right eyes, Claire was stunned , 'wait, why can I feel pain? Aren't dead man can't feel pain?' The pain become more and more intense making her frowned and touch her face.

Shocked again, Claire let out a gasped , 'I can move my hand?' . Feeling something off, Claire open her left eyes as her right eyes flooded by dark red warm liquid as soon as it was opened.

In front of her, a pink haired girl wearing a beautiful shimering dark red dress standing in front of her while plastered an evil smirk on her face. A piece of shattered glass in her hand with a hint of blood, indicating the weapon that caused her the stinging pain.

Claire went blank, staring at the gorgeous yet evil looking girl in front of her. 'What is this? Who is this? Where is this?' Claire's mind started working like crazy trying to chew any information that can relate to this situation.

'Did I actually.. Is this my next life? But isn't I supposed to be a baby? Why am I a grown woman?' Claire looked down at her own body , glanced around and back to the girl in front . 'Where is this, these things here is so beautiful , is this all mine?' Claire dazed , her mind wandering around the places.

"Oh? Did I hit your head too hard that you become stupid?" The girl in front of her folded her hand and raised her eyebrow? Her devilish smirk was so apparent and destroyed her pretty face.

'What a pity, such a beautiful face yet an ugly heart, is there any guy wanted to be with you, girl?' Claire snapped back to reality when she heard her words. 'Well, you can't win out my little Sophy in sarcasm, she can even shattered your heart without words, it's just take one look'

Remembering Sophh, Claire felt overwhelmed and tears started to gather in her eyes. Seeing this , the girl in front of Claire showed a disgusted look, "You really become stupid huh? Crying like a pig? Why did you not shout and scream like a pig as always? Heh, pig."

Claire get annoyed and slowly wipe her tears away and glared disdainfully at the girl in front of her. 'Oh my, look who's talking, she had been talking to herself since just now, she's the pig with the pig heart, truly waste of a beautiful face, I'm just here missing my Sophy and you there spouting nonsense with that pig mouth of yours.'

Claire grumbled, forcing herself hard to not make a scene and stood there like a status. 'Huh, what a pitiful life of mine, I don't even know what's my nam-eh no, this body's name and what's my relation with this pig in front. Man, give me a rest already.' Claire cried inside with a blank face on the outside.

Suddenly, sounds of footsteps can be heard, the face of the girl in front change as she glared at her and made a cut on her wrist while screaming in pain and teared up. 'Eh?' Claire thought.

"Anne!!" following the shouting, a handsome man ran in and immediately went to the girl in front of Claire. "Are you okay Anne? Oh my god! Your hand! Who did this?" The guy immediately tored a piece of cloth from a curtain nearby and tied and the wound.

'Erm sir, that curtain is dirty, sir' Claire look at the guy with a strange look -_-. The girl called Anne faked a smile as if pretending she is okay even though she is not. 'Oh my, what an acting skill.' Claire commented.

"I'm okay your Highness, it is just a small cut. Clair! I told you not to come close but you didn't listen, don't blame me for defending myself!" Anne looked at Claire while screaming in pain.

The guy at the side seems to pick up on what she was saying and showed an understanding look as if he understand the situation. He looked at Claire with a dark expression.

"What is all this about? Why did you hurt Anne?" He talked while hugging Anne tightly like she is a treasure. He exuded a murderous aura which make Claire shivered.

'But, compared to being chased by a madman in the middle of the night, this is better. But sir, can't you see who is the most hurt here? My skull almost crack and my face is bloodied, what the hell man? Got eyes or not?' Claire felt like rolling her eyes so she did.

The guy saw that and he become angrier. "Clair Lune, I warned you before to never harm Anne again, and here you are again and again plotting the same thing. Guards! Take her to the dungeon and punish her!"

Claire open her eyes wide, shock by his words, not the later part, but the former. 'Clair Lune? Why does this name sound so familiar to me? And this name is similar to mine!'

A few people wearing armors started to go into the room and surround her , one of them grabbed her wrists harshly making her frowned with pain.

"Who dares to take my daughter away!" A voice travel from outside, making everyone look at the entrance.