chapter 39

"Your higness, I'm afraid that the drug had fused to her blood and reached to her heart. The drug is impossible to be eliminate like this." The physician shook his head like speak regretfully, it had been a long time since she had taken the drug.

"Are there no other way?" Kyle ask while massaging his temples, then suddenly a weird scream coming out from the room making both Kyle and the physician stiffen and look at the closed door.

"It's an aphrodisiac, you highness." The physician gulped and said respectfully at Kyle. Kyle sighed and dismissed him before entering the room.

On the bed, the unconscious Clair had is half conscious and trying hard to remove her wedding dress while panting heavily and moaning softly.

Kyle was aroused and slowly walk to the bed and help Clair undone her dress. When their skins make contact, Clair immediately cling herself onto Kyle and caressed him like crazy as she had found a cool bottle to lessen her heat.

Kyle sighed in her heart, 'I was wishing that you can remember your first with me but with this situation, you won't remember even a single bits.' He kissed Clair's soft lips and immediately their kiss turn steamy.

Kyle finally can let out his desire for her but he is not the least bit happy as she won't remember it later and they are doing it to save her life. Kyle undone his shirt and pants, after a whisper of "sorry", he entered carefully.

Pink air engulfed the both of them and all of the hidden guards went far away from them and guard the manor. Nise that had been brought back by Black is now getting treatment from the physician, it's fortunate that she was only heavily injured and unconscious.

Black just sit there clenching his fist when he learned about what happen. He very much wanted to rushed to the closed door and stealed away Clair from that man embrace but he realised that he can't do much and he can't defy his mistress.

'No matter what, I will wish you happiness and I will just be here and guard you forever.' Black thought.

"Ah..Mn..Hot.." Clair's moans sounded and her caresses gradually increase on Kyle's naked back. Contrasting her hot body temperature, Kyle's body is cold and comfortable to hold which make her cling to him more to seek his coldness.

But as Clair has taken off her wedding dress just now, their skin made contact without any layer of clothes which make Kyle's desire increase.

To dispelled the effect of the drug, Kyle accompanied Clair until she lost conscious and just like that, both of them go round and round till the break of dawn before Clair finally fall asleep in Kyle's embrace.

Kyle that had been energetic the whole night, too was tired and he fall asleep after tighten his hug and kissed his newly wedded bride's wet eyelashes that was trembling slightly when she felt cold.

Afternoon arrived and Clair slowly try to open her heavy eyes, her head is so dizzy and pounding hard like it was about to explode.

"Ngh!" She yelped when her head suddenly ache so much and her visions turn dark. Her yelp awaken the man embracing her and he immediately open his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked, Clair seemed pale and sick as she held her temples. Kyle panicked and his hands immediately help massage her temples and Clair's frowning eyebrow gradually softened.

She open one of her eyes and take a glimpse of the guy beside her and recognized that concern and panicked face. She close her eyes back and smiled warmly.

"Wa..ter...and...light" Clair tried hard to speak out those words, her throat is so dry and it's hurt to speak. Kyle heard her and immediately thought about how she had cried and screamed the whole night and felt a little embarrassed.

He tug the beautiful body into the warm blanket that only her head is shown and called a maid in to bring water and closed the curtain.

After Clair drink a glass of cold water, she felt better and her head and body doesn't felt much heavier than just now. Her vision also becoming better and she lazily slumped in the cozy bed and blanket.

Kyle look at her helplessly, "Wife, you need to shower." He said while caressing her plump fair cheek. Clair pouted and look at him, "Why?"

Kyle look dumbfounded and a red blush creeped on his cheek, "that's urm, because um...just take a shower, please?" Kyle said pleadingly, of course he can't straight up just said that she is dirty with sweat, his fluid and everything right? She doesn't even remember anything.

Clair look at his pleading eyes and chuckled, she know what is he thinking, in fact, she doesn't lost her consciousness last night, she remembered everything clearly but she just can't controlled herself. She is embarrassed as well but she played dumb and act like she didn't remember just to tease him.

Clair stood up and wraped a towel on herself and peeked at Kyle, he is looking at the other way with a faint blush on his face. 'Oh my husband, we have done it yesterday completely naked and we're even married, why are you embarrassed to look at my body?'

Clair look at the messy bed and saw a patch of red stained on the mattress and her face turned red, she immediately go to the shower room in the bed chamber after asked Kyle to call in Mina to help her.

Mina came in not long after and help her clean before she went into the warm bath in the bath tub. She immersed herself into it and even added a few relaxing and refreshing scent to the water, her sore and stiff body gradually relaxed and replenished her energy.

Her waist is particularly sore and tired and Clair can't help felt embarrassed. 'My first time!' she screamed mentally. This is her first time having intimate contact with the guy she firstly get comfortable and intimate with.

Although she was embarrassed, she is also happy that she can give him her most precious treasure to him, the one that she love. She thought about her mother and think maybe this is how she and her father felt.

Clair subconsciously touch her flat tummy, 'We done it so much, according to my menstrual cycle, now is the time the highest possibility to get pregnant.' She smiled warmly, she can't deny that she actually anticipated a lot for her pregnancy.