chapter 35

"How dare a pest like you enter this manor and try to harm Clair. Say! Who send you!" Duke Lune said while exuding his pressuring aura.

"Heh, she's just a slut." The captured girl sneered and while looking at Clair. Before Duke Lune could do anything, Black had move and sliced her neck, but she is still alive as her throat is still fine, but blood spurt out widly and tainted the carpet.

"Black, don't kill her." Clair said while calling out Sakura. "Sakura, do the job." Clair said while sitting down at the coffee table, she is getting tired standing up.

"Can I end her after that?" Sakura ask with her puppy eyes, her eyes sparkled brightly and her smiles turn creepy after earning the agreement from Clair.

Duke Lune saw the two strange person that appeared out of nowhere but he didn't ask a thing, he believe Clair had a reason and will explain when she wanted to later.

"Here we go, you're absolutely unfortunate to hurt the wrong person." Sakura said, she healed the girl's neck with her healing power, pink petals appeared at her palm and rushed to her neck and covered it, not long after that, the petals fall and her neck is good as new.

The guards presence was shocked but instantly regained back their composure. Sakura touched the girl's forehead and the girl fall into unconscious but then stood up with eyes closed.

"Guild master, do you really willing to go against the imperial family just for that two faced girl? She don't deserve your love master, she just wanted to use you!"

"No! I love you master! I'm willing to give you my body, just like her! Why won't you look at me?!"

"That's the case, okay fine, this is my last mission, whether I succeeded or failed, I won't come back, farewell master, take care of yourself."

"That slut, Maryanne, I'll kill her after I've killed Clair. How dare she played guild master like that, even offering her body as a deal, I'll ruin your life and exposed you to light!"

The girl tears up while clenched her teeth. Then the girl do some actions like pouring something into a drink and meet Clair. After all the scenes unfold, she fell to the ground looking like she is fast asleep.

Clair sighed, "Maryanne again, I'm started to get annoyed by this, even dare offer her virginity, what a vicious woman." She said while shook her head.

"Mama, can I bring her to play with me now?" Sakura look at her excitedly. Clair look at her creepy smile and gulped, knowing what she wanted to do subconsciously, she sighed helplessly and waved her hand, telling Sakura to go ahead.

Sakura got excited all over and ask the guard holding the girl down just now to drag the girl and follow her. The guards look at Duke Lune warily and Duke Lune look at Clair.

Clair thought that it was funny so she chuckled a little, unknowing to her, she chuckled at the wrong time and the people that heard the chuckle had a goosebumps and swallowed hard their saliva.

Clair told the guard to do as Sakura wish and dismissed all the maids and other guards.

"Father, are you curious about Black and Sakura?" Clair said slowly while looking at Duke Lune.

Duke Lune was shocked a little bit but then had a doting smile in his face, "I trust in you and I won't ask if you don't want to say it."

He held Clair's hand tenderly and patted her head like he always do when she was little.

Clair feel warm in her heart and smiled. "Actually, the day I run from home, I met the third prince and he followed me to Drabel. While in Drabel, he wanted to taught me magic and I had no idea that I had talent for mage, and now I am a mage after trained with Sakura."

Duke Lune was surprised, but later he nodded with an understanding look. "Your mother, Rose is a mage too, I think that her talent is passed down to you. What is your element? Your mother is water element and can summoned and control water, but you can summoned... person?"

He said while glancing at Black that was standing behind Clair. He thinks hard, trying to figure out what is her element that related to summoning a person. Or.. They are a person that shaped and created by the element?

"Have father heard about forest element?" Clair asked hesitantly. Duke Lune thought a bit then nodded, the next second he widen his eyes looking at Clair and gasped, the next seconds again he shook his head and calmed himself down.

His facial expressions changed every seconds which make Clair laughed because it was funny.

"Father, I'm a forest element mage, and yes, the one you're thinking, the one that is rare and special." Clair said while taking out her palm, a bright light emerged and a lavender flower emerged.

"Flower?" Duke Lune look at the flower curiously, lavender is his favourite flower and the scent of lavender burst out when the flower emerged in her palm.

Clair only smiled and throw the flower to the ground, soon and beautiful woman wearing purple dress emerged.

Clair and Duke Lune was stunned, Duke Lune was stunned because the flower turn into a human! An a pretty woman at that! While Clair was stunned because she didn't expect there are a pretty woman among her flowers.

"Good day Miss." Lavender greeted, her voice is soft and gentle. Her action and manners showed that she is a mature and gentle person.

"A person... that means, the little girl just now.. And that guy.. Is a flower?" Duke Lune gasped and look at Clair in disbelief. Clair just chuckled and nodded.

'I'm sorry for giving you surprise like this, don't get heart attack please.' Clair prayed in her heart. She look at Lavender, and ponder what is her power.

Lavender as if can read her mind, she plucked the petals of a lavender flower which come from no where and scattered them to the floor, then purple light shine on them and a few tiny purple coloured man emerged.

"They are my the lavender army and heed yours and my commands. I can also make humans falls into submission and heed my commands." Lavender said while smile.

Clair gulped and thought that she should not make her angry as she had her army and can command people as her wish.