chapter 19

"Master! You did it! You successfully transformed!" Sakura hops joyfully as she exclaimed.

In front of the mirror, stood a girl with extraordinary features, silky smooth wavy black hair with tinge of red at the end of it, golden pupils with reddish pink lips, white dress and a pair of beautiful translucent with a touch of red butterfly wings flaps gently behind her. Each flaps created sparkles that came out of nowhere.

A/N: the closest resemblance, it's just Clair's fairy form has black hair with tinge of red at the end of it and translucent wings like picture but had colours of red at the corner

Clair look into the mirror and touched her face, 'Is this really me?' she thought. "Can I fly?" she asked while glanced at Sakura.

Her face is stoic but still warm and gorgeous, to transform, she needed to be in relaxed and devoid of emotions mode, if not her emotions might led her array and brought her to an evil turn.

Well she doesn't really get what is the evil turn so she just shrugged it off.

"Of course, try to use your mana to lift up yourself, just adjust your direction using your mind. It's easier to control than normal mages magic mount."

Sakura answered brightfully, Clair smiled helplessly 'Ofcourse it's easier, who would have a form which they can transforn into and have a wings? Plus, only strong mage can create their own mount.'

Clair shook her head lightly then slowly control her power, after a command of 'rise!' in her mind, she immediately felt her feet lifted up from the ground and slowly rise to the ceiling.

Clair was so excited and she started spinning in the air like a gorgeous ballerina. Little did she know both Sakura and Kyle that had just entered the room was in awe and have a lovestruck face on their faces.

Clair's fairy white dress and hair swayed gently from the spinning, her wings created a cloud of sparkles surrounding her making it felt like she is dancing in the starry night.

"Hey Kyle! What are you standing there for?" Clair slowly looked at him, she know he is coming to her room based on his scent but she is not worried as Sakura had said that he saw her in fairy form before.

"You... You're like a goddess." Kyle speak while slowly approaching the descending Clair, his eyes never left her.

"Wait, you're Kyle? Hey! You smell lik- Umph!" Sakura's mouth was covered by Clair's smooth jade-like hand before she finished her words.

At that moment, Kyle finally noticed the little girl in Clair's embrace. "Eh? A child?" he asked while looking at Clair, but an obvious smirk can be seen oh his lips.

"She's one of the flower on my mana, she's Sakura." Clair explained, trying hard to not noticed the smirk Kyle gave him.

"Hey Sakura, what do you addressed her?"

"Master!"

"Master? Why not called her 'Mama?' , I can be your 'Papa'." Kyle smirked again and looked at the embarassed Clair.

"Mama? That sounds great! Plus, I like you a bit, I don't mind calling you Papa!" Sakura giggled and hug Clair.

"Hey?! Wait , what?" Clair was stunned, 'The heck? It's just decided like that?!'

"Hm, Clair dear, I think we really need to get married as soon as possible, we even had a child together, she's calling you Mama and she's calling me Papa, Ah.. What a sweet family."

Kyle slowly hug Clair at her waist while fawning his seductive smirk at her.

Clair is dumbfounded and speechless 'Shameless!' she screamed in her head. Sakura at her side giggled, she might be a kid, but she's actually had spiritual consciousness since born so she knew what Clair knew and she learnt what Clair learnt.

Clair shoved him away and flew away, hanging in mid air. Kyle smiled and a petal created from water appeared as he snapped his fingers.

He ascended the petal and steadily flew to her. "Wanna hop on?" Kyle asked while raising his eyebrow.

Clair squinted her eyes, eyeing him, but why not right? She is curious about the petal so she step on the petal and as she step on it, she changed back to her human form.

Kyle saw but he just smiled and look at her tenderly. World is full of surprises anyway. He held her waist and hand to help her stabilize. And after that, they both seated on the petal.
(A/N: Like the scene in Aladdin)

Clair felt the cooling sensation on her bare feet, it's cooling and refreshing, althought she's a bit scared, his scent make her feel secure and safe.

"Wanna go for a ride?" Kyle asked her while caressed her head. Clair thought a little then nodded before she summoned back Sakura.

They then flew out from the house after Kyle make a barrier spell to avoid people seeing them. The wind fell on her face making her feel sleepy and before long, she fell asleep with her head on his shoulder.

When evening came, Clair slowly opened her eyes to found that they are on a mountain and the scenery in front of them in sunset. It was touching and relaxing.

She smelled the familiar scent beside her caressing her head and didn't bother. She enjoyed the sunset until the end.

"Hey, I heard that there is a festival in the city, wanna go and enjoy?" Kyle suddenly asked. Clair instantly looked up at him with sparkling eyes. Those eyes were too blinding that Kyle feel like he's about to go blind.

'This girl, her eyes gave out a lot.' He thought while shook his head helplessly. What to do... He had fallen so deep in love with her...

///
A/N: more like rambling, thank you guys for reading this story , you guys didn't know how much motivated am I when I saw there are views on the story, I'm sorry if the writing is complicated or lame, this is my first so I hope you guys will forgive me, I'm so thankful to you guys as the view count gave me a lot of motivation to continue the story, I was so disappointed at first because no one is reading this story , thankyou for supporting even tho it's unconsciously \ T^T /