chapter 18

"Master, it's true that the people that have a forest element is the second strongest and only emerged in 1 person among 100 thousand people. But that is because they can only use half of the real strength of the forest element."

"To use the real strength of the forest element, a person need to have a fairy form and only the official descendant of the forest fairy can have a fairy form."

"You can still use the forest elemnt in human form, but the strength will be reduced to half thus making it weaker than the blue fire element."

The little girl that Clair named Sakura explained. "Wait, does that mean that I have a fairy form? And I am stronger than the blue fire element?"

Clair was surprised and looked into herself in the mirror, she is still the same except for her now golden pupils eyes.

"Yes! Have you not seen your fairy form?" Sakura tilted her head like a clueless child and asked her. Clair shook her head.

"Oh! So that means those transformation is subsconsious transformation! That means your power is started to lose control, it's good thing no one saw it except that guy."

"Huh? I transformed? When? That guy? Kyle? He saw me? In fairy form?" Clair started to freak out and worry creeped up, 'what if she thought that I am a freak?' she thought.

" No worries master, if master had seen how he look at master when master is in fairy form master would have become embarrassed." Sakura giggled teasingly.

"Huh? Why? How?" Clair raised her eyebrows, she can't deny the excitement in her heart.

"He looked like a lovestruck fool and he look like he wanted to take master in his arm in any moment, hmm master, I think he is not bad as master's husband."

Clair's cheeks immediately tinted red, if this is anime world, hot steam might be seen coming out from her head.

'H-husband?!' Clair's mind suddenly felt like stopped working as that word keep lingering and flew freely in his mind.

"Master!" Sakura cupped Clair's face with her two small child hands. Clair immediately come back to her real world amd calmed down a little.

Sakura started to teach her how to transform and control her power. And the two woman and child was giggling and chatting while training diligently.

---

"Lord Lune, we have found the whereabout of miss, she is now in Drabel, and the informant stated that she is living with a guy." Henry, the guard bowed and reported respectfully, but his face twitched at the end of the words.

"Hm, I see, looks like she is living well." Lord Lune sighed helplessly but at the same time, he is happy as his daughter could live a peaceful life like her mother wished.

"Anything else?" Lord Lune asked as Henry still haven't stand up and look like wanted to say something.

"Lord, the people on the street is starting to ask about the disappearance of miss and the king is starting to take notice, I think it isn't long before the king asked for the miss, moreover, the king seems like interested in engaging miss to a prince of the neighbouring country for alliance."

Henry reported and stated his concerns. He knew that Lord Lune love his daughter so much and wished her to have a free marriage to anyone as long as she is happy and not engage in an unhappy marriage arranged by the king.

"What?! Where did you hear that?"  Lord Lune slammed the table and stood up.

"From a minister, in a few months, a prince from the Alxeia Kingdom is coming for a visit and an alliance marriage and Lord Smith suggested miss and a few minister followed up and agreed with the suggestion as miss is the highest noble after the princess."

"Oh no, this can't do! Those people, I'm just absent for a day in carrying a mission and they started to making decision without me."

Lord Lune paced back and forth while thinking, then he dismissed Henry before sat back down and started to move his pen and ink, writing a letter.

---

"What? Dad, why do you suggest that sl-, erhem Clair to have the marriage alliance?" Maryanne asked her father, Lord Smith .

Lord Smith that is sipping the tea frowned a little , looking at his daughter.

"Then, who do you think is more suitable for the marriage alliance? You? Don't forget that you are now engaged to the Crown Prince, yiu better behave, don't think that I didn't know all your deeds."

Annoyed, irritated and disappointed can be heard in his voice. Lord Smith shook his head a little before ignoring Maryanne that is glaring at him hatefully and tears started to welled up.

Maryanne stood up and stomped to her bedroom. Lord Smith looked at the parting figure and a heavy sigh is released. He was so disappointed when he found out all of the deed his beloved and pampered daughter done when a maid of her almost died by the torturing for being unable to find the whereabout of Clair Lune.

He doesn't want his daughter to keep doing wrong things therefore he suggested Clair so that she could be sent far away, away from his daughter.

In her room, Maryanne is throwing all of the cups and vase in her room. "That slut! Even my father is supporting her! In this world, I'm the one that everyone should like and love! Every guy must have their eyes only to me and fight for me!"

She pant angrily and sat down on her chair. " I must kill her! I will not let her steal my limelight! You there! Find the wherabout of that slut, since the Moon Owl doesn't want to help. Get the second powerful, Lion Sun! Find her and send assassin to kill her!"

The trembling new maid that was pointed ,immediately ran out and do what she was asked.

* Moon Owl is the organisation owned by Kyle, Lion Sun is their rival.