Chapter 12

He kissed her eyes and lick the tears that came out from it. "Okay, I'm sorry, we'll take it slow. Please don't be scared of me and please don't avoid me okay?" He kissed her forehead and placed lightly his forehead to hers.

"Okay, and um, can you do something to that thing of yours first? It's , um, embarrassing for me to see it." Clair said shyly and timidly while turned her head to the other side and covered her face with her hands.

Although she didn't know much, as someone that learnt science, she knew things relative to reproduction so she knew what is it and that fact that it happen because of what happened just now make her more embarrassed.

Kyle looked down and saw his 'brother' waving at him joyously and sighed. "I'm taking of care of it outside, I'll take care of it outside and you eat first."

Clair nodded and Kyle immediately went out to take care of his 'brother after draping a cloak like the night before. Soon, he disappeared.

Clair calm herself down and patted her cheek, make sure it cooled down. She then stick her head out and called out, "Lance, let's find a big tree and stop under it for shed."

Lance jolted, startled by the sudden calling, 'I might have a heart attack soon if she keep doing this.' He thought. "Yes , miss" He replied softly and stop the carriage under a big tree.

"Hey, Lance, let the horse graze some grass nearby , you come here and eat." Clair spoke while handed a lunchbox towards Lance.

Lance was stunned , he hesitated whether tp accept or not, but when Clair looked at him with resolute eyes and her eyes is so bright and sparkled occasionally, he finally nodded and accept the lunchbox.

"How about Sir Kyle , miss? Is there portion for him?" Lance asked cautiously , afraid that his master will get mad if he get a lumchbox but his master does not.

"Don't worry, there is, he is just out for some business... Anyway, let's eat first while wait for him." Clair take out her luncbox and a mat she found at the carriage storage.

She put the mat on the ground and sit on it while started to eat her food. Then she realised Lance is still standing, looking at her weirdly.

"What? Come here and eat together with me, just take it as we're having a picnic. It's lonely to eat alone." Clair said while feeling a little sad when she said the last words, back then, Sophy is her only company during meals ever since she moved away from her families to attend school.

Lance raised an eyebrow and hesitatedly walked towards her and finally sit down.

Clair saw it and smiled before continuing eating her fill, she was so hungry as she didn't get to eat anything since last night.

After a moment ,before Clair eat her last bite, Kyle appeared and walked towards them, his face showing amused and surprised.

"Hey! Eat first , then we will continue our journey, I'll take a walk for a while." Clair stood up and dragged Kyle to sit on the mat and handed him his lunchbox.

She then finished her last bite and put away the lunchbox into the carriage, then walk towards the horse that is grazing the grass nearby.

"Did she tell you to sit with her on this?" Kyle asked Lance after saw her figure left.

"Yes, she insisted on me taking this lunchbox and sit here as she said it's lonely to eat alone." Lance replied respectfully, internally he was surprised that Clair would offer him food and sit with him, even on the mat, on the ground!

'Isn't a young miss from a esteemed noble family like her should be more reserved and despised to be on the same level as a lowly servant like me?' He thought to himself.

But when he looked up and saw Kyle's admiration and joyous face, he nodded internally and thought again, 'of course, no wonder his Higness the third prince will took an interest on her, she is not the typical noble lady.'

Clair walked towards the horse slowly , "Hi horse, are you tired during the journey?" She called out softly and patted it's neck. Afraid that she scared the horse.

The horse looked at her for a while before it shook it's head slowly. It then put it's head to her face and snuggled, as if asking for her love.

Clair was stunned and but after a while she chuckled and patted the horse lovingly. "I'm sorry that I had to burden you for my journey, we're about there, hang on okay?" she said while scratched it's neck like a cat.

The horse cried out pleasurely and asked for more making Clair laughs. The horse behaviour reminded her of the horses at her family house back then, her grandfather loves horse and would take her to the field to ride the horses or to the barn to take care of the horses.

At that time, she felt a connection to animals and as if she understand what they wanted and what are they trying to conveyed make her really famous and loved by the animals that reared by their families , like the rabbits, horses, cats and dogs, and even some deers and foxes from the forest nearby trespassed their family mansion to gef some love and attention from her.

Back then, her family mansion that was grand and luxurious almost turned to a zoo because of her.

She chuckled when she thought about it, 'I wonder if they are okay, they must be very upset when they find out I died in a foreign country and blamed me for being stubborn to continue my study at a different country.'

She was snapped back to reality when some birds landed on her head and shoulders chirped happily to ask for her attention. She looked at her shoulders and found some birds and squirrels looked at him lovingly.

"You really attracted a lot of attention, not just people, even animals, huh?" A voice rang out making the animals startled and hide in Clair's reddish black hair.