chapter 40

The moment Clair step out from the bedroom door with Kyle by her side, she was immediately pounced by two little loli ,one in pink and another in white.

"Mama! You're finally out! I was so scared last night!" Sakura cried in her embrace, her body trembling while crocodile tears falls on her chubby rosy cheeks. Lily also cried and trembling in her arms but she didn't make a sound.

Clair's heart is filled with warm and she hug the two cuties tightly while patting their head, soothing and calming them. The two child stick on her like they were afraid that she will be gone if they released her.

Clair look up and saw Lavender and Black look at her with genuine concern in their eyes. She smiled warmly at them and tell them that she was okay. Black seems gloomy but he still look at her tenderly while Lavender smiled gently like a mother figure.

"Come on, let's go meet that girl." Kyle said to Clair and Clair nodded, Sakura, Black, Lily and Lavender all followed the both of them to the dark dungeon.

Lance had carried out his task and spread out the faults of Maryanne, Lord Smith didn't say anything and just comply with every punishment the emperor give. The emperor give full authorities of the case to Kyle as the one getting hurt is his wife which had become part of the imperial family.

Although Kyle said that the punishments will be carried out in private as to protect the nobility of Smith's family, all of the people with common sense would know what is the end of a person that tried to hurt the imperial family members, it is death.

Kyle and the group step in the dungeon and immediately they saw the girl chain to the wall in a cell.

The girl, Maryanne, looked up when she heard people coming in and saw the beautiful face that she hate since her existence.

"Bitch! How are you not dead yet? That drug had supposed to kill you! Why are you still alive? And why am I the one locked up here? It should be you!" Maryanne screamed at Clair, she tried to move but the spike embedded in her skin from the handcuffs stab more deeper which make her screamed in pain.

"Why would you even do all of this in this extend? I even tried to disappear from your sight and you still pursue me, what do you want exactly?" Clair sighed and asked.

As if her most forbidden topic getting exposed, Maryanne rage like crazy and didn't mind at all the pain on her wrist and legs that had handcuffs on.

"Because I hate you! I hate your face! You took away everything from me! I should be the one that get all of the love and I should be the one that getting all of the attention! You bitch, you ruined everything! You're just a motherless orphan that doesn't deserve any love! Even your mother died after giving birth to you!"

Clair expression turn dark, even though she doesn't mind getting cursed at, she definitely didn't like it if her family is getting cursed at, she didn't really had a connection with the original Clair's mother, but her real mother did left her after birth and that stabbed her in the heart.

Kyle and all of the flowers felt the anger in Clair and their anger intensified, they didn't make a move as Clair said she wanted to solve it calmly but now they can't take it anymore.

"Mama! Let's just kill her!" Sakura said while condensing a ball of light in her hand, Black grabbed his sword, Lavender readied her army and Lily look at Maryanne while imagining the worst nightmare she could torture her with.

Clair is silent but she seem to agree, she felt that Maryanne can't be safe anymore. But before she could give commands, Kyle patted gently at her shoulder and said, "I should do this for you."

All of the flowers look at Kyle curiously, Kyle open his palm and a blue fire emerged, which make all of them shivered in fright.

"Th-the blue fire.." Lavender said while trembling slightly , she can't help but felt afraid as that fire could burn them into nothing and would not be reborn ever again.

Kyle throw the fire to Maryanne and said, "Burn her slowly , let her feel the fire at every inch of her body." Kyle then look at Sakura, his little devil, "Sakura, make sure she is awake all the time until the end."

Sakura's eyes lights up and an evil smirk appeared, "Okay papa!", then she throw a petal of sakura to Maryanne that could make her consciousness freshly every moment.

Clair look at the two of them speechlessly , 'no wonder they can get along well.' She thought. She look at Maryanne that struggled to get away from the fire.

"Bitch! I can't die yet! I still need to kill you! I'm supposed to be the main character! I should be the queen! I should be the one people fight after! You ruined everything! Third Prince should be mine! Crown Prince should be mine! The Queen thrown should be mine! No!"

Maryanne's screams drifted in the air before vanished as Clair nd the others left the dungeon. Clair sighed, 'You are originally the main character, but your selfishness and ego had make you overdid everything and ruined you.'

"Let's go back and have some rest, my body felt tired, all of you should also replenish your energy in the mana field." Clair said and summoned back Black, Lily, Lavender and Sakura.

Kyle held her waist and they walk back to their room side by side. The maids and servant that saw the scenery of the two of them walk hand in hand and side by side make them touched and envy.

"Clair, I was thinking.. The day is still early, so how about.. We had some bed activity?" Kyle asked seductively while whispered in Clair's ears sending shivers at her back.

"What? But we did a lot yesterday, and I'm tired and...um.. " Clair's voice become timid when she saw Kyle's face turn from surprise to evilly seductive. "You remembered?" he asked softly.

"Um.. Kinda? Stop." Clair said embarrassed while pushing the chest of the guy that leaning in on her but the guy won't budge. "That's even better." Kyle said laughingly and with a swoop, carried Clair in bridal style and throw her to the bed before pinning her down.

"I'm gonna make you cried more than yesterday." Kyle said while smiled seductively and evilly and pressed down his lips to hers, their tongue intertwined and soon moans and gasps echoed in the room and continued till midnight.