Chapter 14

"Hah, the air is so refreshing!" Clair climbed down the carriage and let out a breath. In front of her is a small but cozy wooden house she just purchased just now after arriving Drabel.

"Is this your taste?" Kyle looked at the house then to the girl neside him, then back to the house. His eyebrow raised a little, a bit of amusement and shock flashed in his expression.

"Well, not really. But it's cozy and simple, enough to make me feel the warmth of home. Although the Lune mansion is big and luxurious, I feel empty as there are no warmth in it." Clair speak slowly.

She don't really mind telling him a lot as her instinct tell her to trust him and he make her felt warmth and safe. Telling him about Lune mansion is just a matter of time.

Kyle raised his eyebrow, but then he smiled and nodded. "True, it doesn't matter how big or luxurious the house is, if you can't feel the warmth from it, it still doesn't make you feel like home."

Clair grinned at him like a child, happy that he understand her. She look back at the house and a determined look plastered on her face. 'I'm gonna start a new life here!' she thought.

Just as she wanted to walk into the house a voice called out to her. "Hey neighbours! Did you guys just moved in? What a young married couple! Both of you look like a great match with good looks!"

Clair look at the old lady standing im front of the house beside hers. 'A neighbour.' She thought, she then smiled at the old lady and nodded as a greetings. Before she could talk, man voice cut in.

"Good day, madam. We just moved in, my wife is a little bit shy with new people after we married. We'll be in your care from now on." Kyle walked to Clair's side and held her hands, a smile like he is the luckiest man in the world beamed on his face.

"Of course, it's really great to see young people expressing their feelings like this, I understand if she is a bit shy as people nowadays is becoming more judgemental, but don't worry, here, we all mind our business and kind to each other!"

She laughed like a loving and warm hearted mom, welcoming her child. "By the way, I'm Jane, call me if you need anything, visit me anytime! We're neighbours anyway." She then turned back into her house.

'Wait, what just happen.' The slow witted 'bunny' just snapped back to reality, she was stunned when Kyle suddenly held her hand and called her his wife.

Red started to fuming around her cheeks and she pouted at him. Kyle looked at her and saw this scene, she was so adorable and funny, which make him laugh while pinched his cute nose.

"She thought we were a married couple, should we make it to reality?" Kyle teased her, but his eyes was flashed with determined and serious look.

Clair was red till her ears. "Stop teasing me." She said softly then push him away before walk into the house.

Kyle had a sad look but it disappeared immediately and a determined look plastered again before he chased Clair.

Lance that was arranging the carriage at the side take in the whole play and just rendered speechless.

He was speechless by his master's action, he was speechless by his master's persistance and he was speechless at how dense the young miss is.

He looked up to the sky and sighed, "I wish I could be invisible in front of them or just let me be away before witnessing all that."

"Why would you want to be invisible when you're actually good looking?" A sweet voice rang beside him. Lance looked at the girl that speak just now.

Wavey brown hair, green eyes, pretty face with freckles. She looked at him confusedly. He already detect her presence just now but because she does not have any ill intention radiating , he did not bother with her.

But he did not expect her to speak to him. "What do you mean?" He asked, his voice is a bit indifferent and cold, but the girl in front of him smiled instead of being terrified or turn away.

"What I mean is, you're good looking, why would you even want to be invisible and make others can't see you? I thought only not good looking people wanted to be unnoticed?" She smiled then turn around.

"By the way, your voice is nice too, if I were your wife, I would be happy to hear you talking to me everyday. Take care!" She then walked away, heading to a house not far from them.

Lance stared at the girl as she walked away, he then noticed the girls ears and neck slowly become red in colours, contrast to the milky white skin just now.

He gasped, 'Did I just get flirted on?' He thought, he is screaming internally and he just stared at the direction of the girl went to althought her figure is long gone.

"Hey Lance. The girl is long gone, had you mentally break down just from her words?" Kyle that was looking for Lance after wondering why he took so much time accidentally witnessed what happened and found it funny.

Lance looked at Kyle and his lips twitched a little before said, "First time..."

Kyle laughed more loudly and walked over to pat his shoulder. "Yeah, I know, that is your first time  get flirted on? How does it feel? Do you like her?" Kyle smirk while teasing him a little.

"It felt...weird...creepy...but nice?" Lance speak softly, he felt heat rushing up to his face slowly and immediately cleared his throat to ease the heat.

Kyle just laughed and dragged him into the house by his shoulder. His loyal personal guards finally had a hope in his spring life , so he does not want to ruin it.