chapter 25

Clair stand in front of a big mansion, it looks old but still elegant. The gate is open so she walk in. This is her family mansion in her previous life.

She walked through the path as her childhood memories playback in every corner of the mansion. That time when she is playing chase with her maid and accidentally trip and fell, when she is playing hide and seek and fell asleep in the maze while waiting to be found.

Clair chuckled when she saw all that happened again in front of her. How silly is she when she was a child.

She arrived in front of a water fountain, she found the statue of the woman in the fountain familiar.

Suddenly she felt her chest ache and a light shone out from it to the statue. The light shine upon the statue and as if magic occurs, the woman become human like and moved.

"Claire.. Oh my darling Claire." The statue talk while walk down from the statue stand, Clair look at the woman standing in front of her, she is pretty, enchanting and lovely, her face.. Look like hers.

"Claire darling, my poor child, I'm sorry that I had to leave you early." The woman hugged Clair. Clair felt the warmth and immediately broke into tears.

She felt like little child again, crying so pitifully in the woman's embrace, just like how she cried in his grandfather's arm when her father died due to an accident.

"Mother, where did you go?" Clair cried while asking. Her mother smiled and patted her head. "I had to leave this world and atone my sin, to protect you, to protect all of you."

"What did you do wrong? I'm so lonely when I saw the kids in my school all run into their mother's arm after school, mother, can you not leave me?"

"I'm sorry for everything, my child. As a descendant of the forest fairy, I cut my connection with my family to marry your father, but my father found me after I'm pregnant with you so he take me away after I gave birth to you and punished me."

"The punishment is now ended, but both of you is not in this world anymore, I'm so glad that I found out that you had transmigrate to another dimension. Dear, I hope you will be happy there and live freely. Use your power well."

Claire's mother kissed her forehead. Claire nodded with tears. "Mother, I have a fairy form and I'm supposed to be kind right? But why do I become cruel suddenly?"

She blurted out the question that she kept thinking about. Claire's mother had a sad expression and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault to begin with. A descendant of a fairy need to be surrounded by family love since born, but I left you since you're born, your father left you when you're a child. That's why your nature slowly become disarray. It's fortunate that you have the love given by your grandfather and relative if not, you might turn into a dark fairy."

Clair looked up at her mother. "Dark fairy?"

"Yes, fairy with dark aura, they would be cruel and merciless, so be careful and don't get carried away with your rage."

"I will, mother." Clair smiled like a little child and snuggled in her arm.

"Good child, I had to go now, my power is not able to support our time any longer, I will take care of them in this world, take care of yourself child, mother love you, Clair, always."

"Mother!" Clair called out the vanishing figure, she smiled at Clair warmly before disappeared completely, the image of the mansion crumbled and everything went dark.

"Mother!" Clair open her teary eyes and found herself in her carriage with Black, Sakura and Kyle looking at her worriedly.

"Clair! Are you okay? You're crying and screaming while sleeping, are you having a nightmare?" Kyle asked her, his hand holding a towel and help her wipe her tears and sweat.

Black saw this and squinted his eyes, he snatched the towel and move his body to be in the position of in between Clair and Kyle.

He then proceed to do what Kyle's doing just now. Kyle glared at him but didn't say much while Sakura giggled seeing Black's action.

"I'm okay, where are we right now? Let's take a rest somewhere and eat the meal just now, I'm hungry." Clair smiled weakly, exhausted with the crying.

Kyle told Lance to stop by the side. "It's only about half an hour after leaving the village. Let's eat first before we continued."

They then stop by a big tree and laid the picnic mat on the ground just like how they did last time.

Black carried Clair out from the carriage before Kyle could do anything. They still managed to have a eye contact battle before putting down Clair.

Clair just shook her head helplessly, she is too lazy to talk and too exhausted mentally to argue and walk so she don't mind being carried. Plus, Black is her flower anyway.

Clair, Kyle and Lance sit quietly while eating , both Kyle and Sakura didn't talk about what happen just now as they saw the pale Clair being absent minded.

"There are people coming." She suddenly said and soon a group of black cloaked man emerged with swords in their hands.

"Miss, try called out White Lily to let her settled this, she is crying inside, wanting to go out." Black speak suddenly, Clair do as he said and called out White Lily, a little girl with white dress and white hair emerged. Clair also called out Vera, the vines.

Kyle look at Clair and she shrugged while pouting, so he smiled and told Lance to sit back down. Lance just eyed those man cautiously before continued eating.

"Bound them." White Lily said while looking at Vera. Vera looked at Clair, seeing that Clair nodded giving her permission, she extended her vines in all direction and easily bound them before they could even move their swords.