Chapter 15

A few peaceful day passed without anything exciting, Clair is sitting by the window while reading a book, her posture was lazy, relax, elegant but still alluring.

The sunlight that fell on her face making her look like a celestial being and the times seems to have slowed down as her eyeflashes fluttered slowly when she blinked.

Kyle was sitting nearby savoring his favourite tea while appreciating the masterpiece in front of him.

The smile on his face become more warm and deep when once again, the image of Clair wearing a white dress and a pair of beautiful butterfly wings appeared and it looks so real this time.

Her wings flapped slowly and sparkles can be seen around her. He slowly stood up and went near her, the image from just now still haven't gone, unlike last time.

"Clair.." He called out softly like calling out a timid cat,as if afraid that he scared her.

"Hm?" Clair looked up slowly and meet his gaze. Kyle appeared stunned and blinked a few times which make her confused.

She frowned and when she noticed him looking at her back, she followed his gaze but she found nothing. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Kyle had a disappointed look when she turn to look at her back because the image of her being a fairy is gone and the beautiful golden eyes when she looked up is gone too.

"Nothing, it's just that, um, how do you say it, do you know magic?" Kyle asked her.

Clair looked like she was thinking something and then slightly shook her head.

"Do you want to learn it?" Kyle asked her again, with an anticipating look on his face.

"Can I? Do you know how to do magic?" Clair look excited and her beautiful black eyes shined brightly and clearly.

"Of course I know how, to tell you the truth I am actually a mage or what they called a wizard."

Clair noticed the sorrow at the end of his words. She understand that in this time, a mage is an entity that is not really welcomed just because they are different than other as they have mana.

And as they can manipulated their mana to do some spells, they were misunderstand as the cruel creature, wizard that constantly trying to cause havoc in the human world.

In fact, a wizard is actually a mage too but they make potions and dark spells that can harm people, but some wizard actually create potions that help people, so they can't really judge a book by it's cover.

"Yeah sure, teach me!" Clair smiled warmly and excitedly , hoping that it could cheer him up, silently conveyed to him that "it's not wrong to be a mage, mage is awesome!"

Clair personally too liked mysterious things such as magic and magical creature even when she is in her previous life.

She would get so excited and jumping here and there when she learned that unicorn and fairy probably existed in the world.

And she would pestering and tell Sophy about the magic book that she found at saying that she would like to try it but never once succeeded.

Kyle found the girl getting all excited in front of him is adorable and his hand subconsciously stroked her smooth and soft cheek making her cheeks red.

By now, Clair had taken off the bandage on her face so it's really obvious when her cheeks is tinted red.

Kyle chuckled and tucked her smooth hair behind her ears and whispered to her ears softly "shall we started?"

Clair stunned and her ears become red too, but she still nooded and gripped the books in her hand tightly.

She was already used to Kyle being near to her but it still make her embarrassed to be in skin contact with him or him whispering softly and gently to her ears.

Those gesture made her felt self conscious and nervous when around him, and her heart would pounded crazily , making her hard to breath.

Kyle smiled and held her hands, bringing her to the back of the house which is a garden of flowers. One of the reason why Clair chose this house is also due to this garden .

Clair tilted her head confusedly at Kyle , wondering why they come here.

"These flowers' scent could help one relaxed their minds and could practise magic at more ease. You are so energetic, you need to calm yourself down and empty your mine."

Clair nodded and walked to the middle of the garden, she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed and empty her mind. She breathed in and out the pleasant and relaxing smell.

"Now, focus your mine to circulate the energy inside your body, tell me what you see when you see something." Kyle soft spoken voice drifted softly in her ears.

He is now standing behind her and their distance is so close, his head is beside hers and his lips is one finger away from cute earlobe.

As she had empty her mind and it was Kyle, she didn't bother and as he instructed, she focused her mind on her body to feel the energy in it and slowly, her vision that was a complete darkness, become more clearer.

A beautiful and clear ocean appeared in her view, she thought it was a lake earlier as she saw field of flowers floating on the water, but when she saw that the area is too big to be considered as a lake, she just thought that it was as wide as ocean.

"So, did you see anything?" Kyle's voice make her snapped back from being dazed by how big the area of the watet is.

"Um, I saw water, and on top of the water is different kinds if flowers floating." Her eyes is still closed and didn't see that Kyle's face have a surprised look.

"how big is the area of the water?"

"I can't seem to see the end of it, it's like an ocean, there's not even a piece of land and now i'm standing on a lotus petal." She replied innocently and a bit annoyed.

'Where can I go if there is no land for me to stand on?' She grumbled.