"How do you know?" Seungcheol asks.

Jihoon sighs, "For the past couple weeks, we've been going to sing karaoke. Joshua has been frequenting Taylor Swift breakup songs and Kelly Clarkson. And he hasn't once sung Sunday Morning."

"Um, okay," Seungcheol says.

"Just trust me," Jihoon says, "He's upset."

"Alright," Seungcheol says, "That's one couple down. What about the other?"

"Mingyu and Wonwoo," Jihoon states.

"Wait, what?" Seungcheol questions.

"Yup," Jihoon says.

"Since when has...," Seungcheol trails off.

"Mingyu," Jihoon says.

"Mingyu has a thing for Wonwoo?" Seungcheol asks.

Jihoon tuts, "You vampires are so unobservant. I've known Mingyu for less than a month and I already know who his crush is. You people really need to give that puppy more love and care."

"Okay, okay, so Mingyu has a thing for Wonwoo," Seungcheol says, "What makes you think all these people are going to agree to come?"

"They will," Jihoon says.

"And if they don't?" Seungcheol asks.

"They will," Jihoon states, "I've been in their shoes before. If they truly like each other, they'll come."

"Okay," Seungcheol says, "I guess I'll go find Jeonghan..."

"And I'm going to call Shua hyung," Jihoon says, "I'll see you this weekend. Bye."

"Bye," Seungcheol says before ending the call and sighing. Since when has he and Jihoon gotten so along in their relationship to become their friends' matchmakers.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Hi, Cheollie," Jihoon says as he and Joshua walk up to the group of four vampires standing near the entrance of the amusement park.

"Hello, love," Seungcheol grins. He reaches out for his boyfriend's hand and gently holds it. "Gag," Jeonghan jokes, "It's nice to finally meet you, Jihoon."

"You too," Jihoon says, looking at Jeonghan, "Can I call you hyung?"

"Of course," Jeonghan states. The vampire glances over at Joshua, whose gaze is directed towards the floor. "How come you don't call me hyung?" Mingyu asks, cutting in, "I am older than you."

"Not gonna happen, Gyu," Jihoon says in a singsong tone.

"Fine," Mingyu pouts, "This is Wonwoo..."

"Hi," Wonwoo says with a curt wave.

"Hey," Jihoon says, "You guys ready to go inside?" The group all nods and they all head into the park. Seungcheol and Jihoon walk together side by side, eyeing their friends every so often. Joshua and Jeonghan are sort of moving together, but there's an awkward space between the two. It's a small distance, but the way the two don't even look at each other makes it seem bigger. Mingyu and Wonwoo, on the other hand, is a whole other thing. Mingyu is chattering away and Wonwoo is listening intently. There is clearly something going on there, but since neither has confirmed it the two are stuck in this weird friend zone thing. "You think this triple date thing will help them figure things out?" Seungcheol asks.

"Maybe," Jihoon says, "I don't really know. It's up to them. I can only do so much."

"It would be nice for them to work things out though," Seungcheol says, "Right?"