JJ

Request by Alyyyyaaaa

Y/n pov
"Do you even see yourself?" I yelled at my boyfriend. We were arguing for the second time today. Before JJ and I met he was always flirty with everyone, especially the tourons. When we got together I figured it would just stop. He had me to be with. Me to flirt with, but no. We had a kegger last night and JJ wouldn't stop flirting with every touron girl that walked by him. I was pissed. Actually words can't really describe how mad and upset I am at him.
"It was harmless y/n god." JJ said rolling his eyes at me.
"Oh it was harmless?" I scoffed at him. He just nodded his head. "So if I went and flirted like that with a touron guy it would be harmless right?" I said using his words against him.
"The hell you will!" JJ said growing more angry. "Why the fuck would you flirt with another guy!" He added on, nostrils flared.
"JJ do you not see what you just said!" I yelled at him. "You fucking hypocrite! You know what." I said pointing at his chest. "You and I? We're done. Over. Let me know when you get your head out of your ass J because it ain't a fucking hat." I said shoving his chest back. Before he could say anything I walked right into the chateau and into John B room. I needed space. I wanted to be alone.

I fell against John B pillows. Slowly one tear fell. Then another, and then I was full on crying. Why couldn't JJ just love me? Was I not good enough for him? Was I uglier then those stupid tourons?
"Y/n?" Kiaras voice rang from the other side of John B door. I quickly wiped my eyes and sat up. I tried to look normal but that was proven hard right now.
"Y-yeah?" I called back to her.
"Can you let me in?" She asked. I thought about it for a moment and decided that I can't just sit here forever I needed to talk my feelings out.
"Yeah come in." I sighed. I kept my gaze down at the ground as she walked in. The bed dipped down as she sat next to me. I didn't even say anything. I started to cry again and fell into her hold.
"Let it out. It's gonna be ok." She whispered to me as she held my sobbing body.

JJ pov
"J what the fuck man!" Pope says coming to stand in front of me with John B.
"What?" I asked irritated that now my best friends were on my ass.
"Do you know realize what you're doing?" He asked like I was stupid.
"JJ you're my best friend and I support you a lot but this has got to be the dumbest thing you've ever done." John B said.
"If all you're gonna do is give me shit just leave me alone." I scoffed. I was about to walk off but John B grabbed my bicep stoping me.
"Get it together JJ god." He said running his hands through his hair. "You can't flirt with other girls if you have a girlfriend. Do you want to have a girlfriend J? Do you want to have y/n by your side forever because I know she is in love with you and you say you do but your actions last night beg to differ." He said angrily at me.
"JJ you have y/n as your girlfriend why would you go flirt with other girls? Then you tell her that you can flirt with other girls but she can't go flirt with other guys? What the hell!" Pope said throwing his hands in the air from frustration.
"I know ok!" I screamed. "I know I can't do that. And yes I'm in love with y/n, fuck I'm so in love with her but I'm JJ. For my whole life I've been the guy to flirt around and hop from girl to girl! Do you know how difficult it is for me to stop the way I've always acted?" I yelled at them. They were right. Of course I new they were right but breaking old habits is hard.
"JJ I get that you use to be that way but that is the past. You have to look at y/n and see that she if you're whole world right? That's what you're always saying she's your world, your life. So treat her like she really is and stop this!" John B said letting out a deep breath towards the end.
I didn't even say another word to them. I walked right past them and inside the chateau. I needed to talk to her.
"Y/n!" I called storming up the porch steps and inside. I figured she'd be in JB room so I headed straight for the door. I didn't even knock because she would just deny me.
"Y/n." I said quietly as I looked at what was going on in front of me. Kiara held a crying y/n against her body. They broke apart and looked at me.
"The fuck you want?" She asked me.
"I wanted to apologize. I want to say a lot but I wanted to do that in private." I said glancing from her and to Kie.
Kie got the hint and stood up to leave.
"Don't fucking break her heart or I will kill you." Kie mumbled to me as she walked past and out the door. I gulped at her threat knowing she was serious.
"Can I sit?" I asked y/n. She gave me a tiny nod. "I'm sorry. I know that one apology isn't enough but I really mean it. I can't lose you y/n please, please just forgive me? I fucked up I know I did. I guess, for my whole life I've always flirted with girls and then they always leave me. I get scared sometimes that you'll leave me. Thinking that I'm a handful and my daddy issues are to much." I rambled on but y/n stopped me.
"J stop." She scolded me. "I will never ever think you are a handful. Everyone has issues alright? And I would never leave you because I thought you had to many daddy issues." She said sincerely. Nodding my head that I understood I looked back to her.
"I know there is no excuse for what I did, but it's hard to change the way you act when that's all you've done your whole life. I will stop. I'll never even talk to a touron again! But please don't leave me. Please forgive me." I pleaded with her as I squeezed her hands in mine.
"Ok." She said. "I forgive you but that doesn't mean I'm completely over this all. It really did hurt JJ what you were doing." She said sadly. "I thought I wasn't good enough for you." I watched as a tear fell down her cheek.
"No! No baby oh god no! You are good enough for me. You're way to good for me. I love you, I'm in love with you and I will always be in love with you." I said cupping her face in my hands. I wiped her tears with my thumb.
"I love you too." She sighed. I gave her a small smile.
"Can I kiss you now?" I asked her softly. She nodded her head yes. I dove in slowly for a slow get passionate kiss. I didn't want to break apart from her but I needed air.
"I'm your girl right?" She asked me hopefully.
"Hell yes you're my girl." I smirked at her.