JJ

Y/n pov
"Topper!" I yell to my twin brother as I walked down the stairs. I was going to see the pogues. Also known as my best friends.
"Where are you going?" He stops me at the bottom of the staircase. Sarah, also my best friend, stood next to him.
"Going to hang out with my friends." I said like it was obvious. They knew I was friends with the pogues and they hated it. I know JJ pulled a gun on my brother but that was because he was drowning John B which was definitely not ok!
"Sarah here's, hang out with her." He said trying to get me to not go. I rolled my eyes at his comment.
"Sarah is my friend yes, but I hav either friends too. Plus your not in charge of me." I smirked at him and pushed him away from me. I grabbed my shoes and car keys. "I'll be back later." I smiled at them as I quickly left. Topper always tried to stop me but it never worked.
Driving to the cut was always interesting. I'd see houses and just ask myself how can someone live there? I guess that's what happens when you're a kook and have money. I don't always understand the pogues ways of life but I'm learning.

"Hey guys!" I smiled as I ran up to the chateau. They didn't say anything when I looked at them.
"What's wrong?" I asked confused standing next to pope. JJ was sitting farther away from everyone, and the other three gave each other glances.
"We went back into the marsh." John B said. Oh right the boat. We had found it the day before, drowned in the middle of the marsh.
"Why didn't you guys call me?" I pouted. I wanted to go back and see it. Maybe we could find something cool.
"You were with your brother." Kiara said quietly.
"Whatever I can let that go but why are you guys acting to weird?" I asked them. I didn't really care that much that they went back to the boat without me. I was busy with my brother. We went to see some family and I couldn't miss out on that.
"It's not what we found today. It's what we got yesterday." John B said.
"When I was with you?" I asked confused.
"Yeah. JJ he took some things from the motel." John B started. "A gun." He started to say but I cut him off.
"Is that were you got the gun?" I asked  JJ. "JJ why did you hide that from us when you guys got back from the motel?" I asked confused. He didn't reasoned.
When they got back from looking at the room and almost being caught by the police they told us they didn't find anything. Why?
"Y/n he also took money. Thousands of dollars." John B sighed.
"What!" I yelled angry. I was already upset about him taking the gun and then using it on my brother but I could let that go. I had told JJ if he needed money to come to me. Not to steal it! That money could be bad money, meaning if he uses it and it was involved in drug trade or something he'd get in major trouble.
"JJ is you need money-." I was yelling at him but he stood up and quickly came over to me.
"I'm not a charity case!" He yelled. "This is why we didn't tell you! This is why we didn't say anything when you were there! God y/n it's just money. You're already rich so money isn't a problem for you, but it is for me! And I don't want your stupid money because like I said I'm not some charity case you kooks can take in to seem like you care about everyone!" He yelled and rolled his eyes. I hated when he yelled or anyone yelled at me. Tears started to form in my eyes. "Just go home! We don't need you we don't need your money! Your only hear because I thought you were hot one day and was like you know what? I'm gonna have her for the night!" JJ said angrily.
"JJ." Kiara said sadly trying to get him to stop.
"Dude." John B said angrily at his friend.
"You only wanted me here because I was a good a fuck to you!" I screamed back at him as tears ran down my face. I didn't even give him a chance to respond. I ran off. I just ran inside and locked John B bedroom door. I knew I couldn't drive home like this. I sobbed into his pillow.
"Y/n?" I heard kiaras voice say on the other side of the door as I sobbed.
"Go away!" I yelled.
"Please let me in. You are my best friend. My number one and you know that. Please let me in." She begged. I quickly moved and unlocked the door but then climbed back in John B bed. I heard her open the door and sit next to me. I continued to cry.
"Hon. JJ is stupid. I know for a fact he didn't mean that. He is always talking about you. He likes you y/n much more then a friend and us pogues can tell." She said rubbing my back.
"Well I'm just a stupid kook who was a good fuck to him so clearly your thoughts are wrong." I said upset.
She let out a sigh.
"JJ doesn't want to take your money because he feels like he needs to pay you back. Trust me the boys are out there giving him a very hard time on what he said to you." She said. I could tell she sympathized for me. I wiped my tears and looked at her finally.
"Am I really your guys true friend?" I asked her. I didn't only want to be here because JJ thought I was hot.
"Yes. Well you're our true BEST friend." She said with a smile. "JJ had brought you over that one night and we all thought ok she'll be gone in the morning no one stays with him he's a hassle to deal with. But then you did stay, and we all loved you. John B told me that sometimes when we go out he feels like he needs to protect you like a big brother. Says he's afraid of the kooks hurting you." She said trying to make me smile. John B really thought that? I gave her a tiny smile back. I was glad they all actually loved me for me.
"I didn't know that." I mumbled out.
"Y/n." A voice said stopping Kies and I conversation. I turned my head to see JJ there. John B and pope were behind him to make sure that he stayed there. He looked like he had been crying.
"What do you want?" I asked him getting angry again.
"I need to talk to you." He said and didn't make eye contact with me.
"Do you want to talk to me or are the boys making you?" I asked him. He let out a sigh.
"They said some things to me and I realized I need to talk to you." He said finally looking me in the eyes. I let out a deep sigh and gave him a nod. Kiara moves and JJ took her spot. I heard the door shut to the bedroom.
"I lied." He started to say.
"Why'd you say that stuff?" I asked him before he could go on. He ran his hands down his face.
"Because- because I'm falling in love you. And I-I don't love people! I live my friends of course but my love for you is different. You never have left me like everyone else does. And I'm scared to fall in love because I don't want to hurt you." He said playing with the rings in his fingers. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I said that shit. None of it is true. But I really don't want your money. If it helps I put that money in a safe. I was gonna use it to buy you a birthday gift." He said looking at me. I gave him a sympathetic smile.
"You love me? More then a friend?" I asked.
"Well yeah, but if you don't feel the same way that's ok I guess." He said quickly.
"I love you too. Much more then a friend." I said grabbing his hand to hold it. A big smile came upon his face. "Soon I can let go of what you said but I'm gonna be honest it still hurt. Even if it wasn't true." I said to him. He gave me a nod that he understood and let out a small sorry.
"Also I'll let you keep the money. I guess I just worry about the trouble you could get into with doing shit like that." I said to him.
"I promise you I won't get in trouble anymore." He said giving me wide eyes. I laughed at him.
"We both know that isn't true, but that's why I fell in love with you. The adventure and dangerous act, but also the love you have for everyone and kindness you have." I said to him.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked quickly. I was a little taken back but nodded a yes anyway. He quickly went in and kissed my lips. His lips were a little chapped and tasted like salt water and mint. With a hint of weed of course but I loved it. I pulled away from our kiss.
"Do you um maybe. Wow I'm bad at this. Be my girlfriend?" He asked flustered. My cheeks turned red and butterflies erupted in my stomach.
"Of course." I smiled at him.
He leaned into kiss me again and just like the first one I was memorized. He was amazing. I really did love him.