JJ

Y/n pov
"Dont let him do something stupid." Pope told John B. Pope, Kiara and I sat in the boat as look out, while JJ and John B went to find the motel room.
"No promises." He yelled.
"JJ I swear to god if you get hurt." I told my boyfriend as he grabbed my arm pulling me into his chest.
"Don't worry baby, I'm in stealth mode now." He smiled and smacked my ass as him and John B walked off.
"Really? Right in front of us?" Pope said as I turned to face them.
"I can't help what he does." I said with a shrug.
"So you and JJ ever you know?" Kie asked. JJ and I have been best friends, along with the group, for years, but JJ and I only started dating like a month ago. We've always flirted with each other but now we're official. We said fuck the no pogue on pogue macking rule!
"Kiara!" Pope said in disgust. I just laughed at his outburst.
"It's fine Pope and yes Kie we did." I smirked at her.
"Wait really?!" She exclaimed and we got all excited and started to gossip about it.
"So answer this if you want but how big?" She asked. Her and I sat on the bow on the boat while pope moved to the drivers seat to get away from our "girl talk".
"Kiara no! This is where I draw the line! Nope I don't want to hear any of this." Pope said in complete shock and utter disgust. Kie and I bursted our laughing. I turned to Kie and went to say something but was cut off my Pope.
"Uh cops are here." He said standing up.
"Oh fuck. We gotta warn them." I said jumping off the boat into the grass.
"Didn't you play basketball?" Kie asked Pope as he tried to throw a rock at the window.
"No I was on the math team." He said with a worried look.
"Oh come on." I said and threw a pebble and hit the window. "Cops!" I whisper yelled to John B.
Kiara, Pope and I ran back to the boat and tried to act natural.
"Should we make a run for it?" Kiara asked.
"Maybe." Pope said.
"No. No leaving a pogue behind!" I said. "They'll be fine." I said and tried my best to calm my own breathing.

We now all sat in the boat and drove away from the motel. And JJ has definitely done something stupid. He stole a gun and money. "You stole a gun!? From a crime scene! Babe you can't just do that!" I yelled at him. I was freaking out.
"Listen they won't know you were involved ok? And plus you got us. It's fine ok?" He asked and wrapped an arm around me. I was livid with him right now.
"Oh Kiara!" I said getting her attention but also got the boys attentions. I looked at JJ and then down to his crotch. I was so pissed at him. "He's muy pequeno." I smirked. She busted out laughing along with Pope and John B.
"What?" John B asked.
"Kie asked her what size JJ was, if you get the hint." Pope winked. I stood there with a smirk on my face the whole time. Payback JJ for stealing shit.
"Y/n! I am not!" He yelled getting angry. I just kept laughing with the group.
Soon our laughter died down and JJ sat by himself, angry that I messed with him. "Kie." I whispered in her ear. "He's not small. At all." I said and made a gesture to how big he actually was with my hands. She looked at me with wide eyes.
"Your fucking with me?" She asked. I shook my head no. She just smirked and leaned back. "You picked a good one." She said in a sing song voice. I chuckled at her.
I stood up and walked over to JJ. "Baby please talk to me." I said and pouted at him. I sat straddling his lap. He just looked at him, pulled his sunglasses down his nose a tad bit and then lifted them back up. I sighed. "Please JJ." I said with a slight moan in his ear so only he could hear. I felt him shift under me.
"Just wait till we get home." He said. I smirked. My job was complete.