Rafe

Y/n pov
Everyone on this whole island probably new my biggest fear. I hated heights. That meant, no planes, no rollercoasters, no ladder, no lighthouses. Nothing above 5 feet is what I normally say.
"Y/n come on I got something to show you." Rafe smiled at me. He gripped my hand and dragged me through the house. We had gone up the stairs and into his little sisters room.
"Babe what are we doing?" I asked confused. There was no need to be in wheezies room and we definitely weren't going to be having sex in her room.
"I know just how to get you over your fear of heights." He said like it was the simplest thing in the world.
"What? No!" I said quickly. I did not want anything to do with his stupid idea. My nerves started to get the best of me and I tried to pull myself back and away from him. However him being much stronger just pulled me to the window.
"Look babe it's not that high." He said as he stood on the roof. Right under us was their big in ground pool.
"Rafe stop. No!" I struggled trying to get back inside the house and off of this damn roof.
"Baby no it's fine." He chuckled. "I'll keep you safe alright? Your not gonna hurt all you gotta do is jump with me." He said, again, saying it like it was so simple. I shook my head no. However him being much stronger then me pulled me forward and over his shoulder. I hit his back.
"Rafe put me down!" I yelled scared. I pounded as hard as I could onto his back. It seemed to be doing nothing to him though.
"Ready babe?" He said happily and then jumped. For a quick second I felt air all around me and then water. I screamed the whole way down. Once I swam to the surface I immediately got out.
As I stood up Rafe started to call my name. "Babe where you going?" He asked.
"Home! I didn't want to jump god damn it Rafe!" I screamed at him and stormed away. I didn't want to do that and I definitely didn't like how my boyfriend, the guy who is supposed to protect me and make me feel special made me feel scared and hurt that whole time. After doing that I felt more scared of heights actually. A little part of me when I was up in the roof thought maybe if I do this then I'll get over my fear but I was wrong.
I walked quickly right out to my car that was parked in the Cameron's driveway. When I started it I saw Rafe running out of the house calling my name. However I ignored him and backed out of his driveway. I wanted nothing to do with him right now.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled walking inside my house. I hoped Rafe didn't come after me; I didn't want anything to do with him right now. I really just wanted my mom. She was my best friend and she new of my big fear and always respected it.
"Dads at work. Just me here!" My mom called from the living room. I ran in and saw her in the couch. Immediately I sat down and hugged her. I started to get a little teary eyed.
"Honey what's wrong?" She asked frantically.
"R-Rafe." I sobbed into her. She just held me and let me take my time to tell her the story. "He brought me to the r-roof. Said it would get over my fear if I jumped from the roof t-to the p-pool." I continued in crying. "I'm more scared n-now." I added on.
"Oh honey I'm so sorry." My mother cooked at me. Before she could go in with consoling me the front door was slammed open. I looked up to see a sweaty looking Rafe with a beat red face.
"Rafe." My mother said letting out a sigh. She let go of me and stood up. I however stayed in my seat, curled up on the couch.
"Please sarah I need to talk to her." He pleaded and looked at me then back to my mother. My mom let out a sigh and nodded her head. I did not want to even look at him.
My mom left and Rafe came to sit next to me.
"What?" I asked angry at him. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was an ass and made you do that. I just thought it would help you! I want to be able to take you on the Ferris wheel when it comes to the obx and I want you to be able to do fun stuff that I do like zip lining!" He said facing me. I looked up at me and grabbed his hands.
"But it didn't help me Rafe. It made me more scared." I said sadly.
"I know. I know and I'm sorry. I will never do that again ok? I promise you that. I promise your mother and your father I won't do anything like that again. Please though y/n, I can't lose you I just was trying to help." He begged me. I thought at one point he was about to get on his knees he begged he looked so desperate.
"Fine. I will forgive you, but I will not forget about this and I'm still a little upset with you. You're going to have to win me back. I'm not going to just come right back to you like a dog." I said being the petty and bold minded girl I always was.
"Deal! I understand." He said boldly.
"Can I kiss you though?" He asked quirking a brow. I chuckled and nodded my head.
"Yeah." I smiled. He immediately dove down and kissed my lips.