JJ

Request by hyperlilbean, hopefully this one is good. I tried to do my best with what you asked for.

Y/n pov
I sat there by my best friend Kiara on the boat. Well it was John B boat. JJ glared my way the whole time. I coward down because of his harsh glare.
"JJ stop fucking being rude to her." Kie said annoyed with the boy. He just rolled his eyes and looked away. An awkward silence fell over us pogues. I didn't get why JJ didn't like me. I was a kook but so was Kiara! I never did anything to make it him hate me!
"Kie." I whispered to her as the waves crashed against the boat as we went fast in the marsh. "Why does he hate me?" I asked her softly. She let out a sigh.
"I don't even know." She mumbled giving me a sad look. I just nodded my head.

"Who tied this?" JJ asked holding up the rope.
"Oh me." I said nervous that I did it wrong. I followed the way John B showed me; I couldn't be wrong.
"Of course it was." JJ mumbled to himself and fixed the knot.
"Ok what is your problem?" I asked JJ fed up with his attitude. I think I shocked everyone in the boat by my outburst. I was never one to get angry or yell at people unless they really did something bad.
"My problem?" He scoffed letting the rope fall to the boats floor and look at me.
"Yeah Asshole." I said irritated with him.
"You're a fucking kook that's my problem." He said getting up in my face. He pushed his index him finger against my chest when he said it.
"Kiaras a kook too! And I thought we were over this!" I scoffed at his words.
"Well what do you want me to say? God no one can please you can they?" He said sarcastically.
"I want the truth JJ and I know it's not because I'm a kook." I said placing my hands on my hips.
"Fine!" He yelled. "Want me to tell you that I'm love with you? You happy? Fuck y/n! When I first was introduced to you I thought you were the most gorgeous girl in the whole universe!" He said laughing trying to play it off. The other pogues looked shocked and amazed by what just was said.
"You were mean to me because you're in love with you?" I asked him confused. I don't get why he needed to be mean to me.
"Yes god! I can't be in love with a kook! Pogues don't date kooks everyone knows that!" He said pulling at his hair. I let out a sigh and moved closer to him. I gently pulled his hands down from his hair and made him look at me.
"If you let me talk before I wanted to tell you. That I think I'm falling in love with you." I said to him with a smile. I couldn't say that I was in love with but for a while now I new that my feelings were much more then just a like of boy friend and girlfriend. I think I was falling in love with him slowly.
"R-really?" He asked quietly. I gave him a tiny nod.
"Yeah really." I chuckled lightly. A big smile showed on his face and he immediately dove in to kiss me. His lips were surprisingly soft against mine.
"I've waited so long to do that." He mumbled.
"Wanna do it again?" I smirked at him.