JJ

Rafaela pov
"So what's up with you and JJ?" Kiara said coming up behind me as I wiped down the tables at the wreck. We were currently on the clock and our shift ended soon I think.
"What do you mean?" I asked her confused and moved on to the next table.
"I see the way you always look at him. You always sit next to him." She said shrugging her shoulders. I rolled my eyes at her comment and continued to take the ketchup bottle off the table.
"Nothings going in between us." I lied to her. I hated to admit it, but she was right. JJ and I flirt a lot but he only does it to be annoying. I do it because I truly like him.
"Girls." Kiaras dad said getting our attention. We quickly turned around to face him and stopped talking. "Maya got here early so you both can leave." Her dad said and pointed to where our other coworker was who just clocked in.
"Oh ok. See ya later then sir." I smiled at him as I gave him my apron. As quickly as I could I got out of that building. I was excited for tonight's events.
Kiara asked me if I wanted to go out with all the pogues tonight on John B boat. I wasn't that close to the group except for Kiara and JJ. So of course I said yes.
"You ready?" Kie asked as I bounced on my heels waiting for her at her car. I nodded quickly and got in her car.
Her Jeep roared to life and we were off flying down the road at a ungodly speed.

"The girls are here!" Pope yelled back to the boys when he saw us walk to the back of John B house.
"Hey guys." Kie said handing John B her cooler that held beer.
"Hey boys." I smiled at them. I looked at JJ for longer though. He gave me a small smile and a pink tint came upon his cheeks. I quickly turned away from him.
"So we gonna go...?" I asked trailing off. I was excited to get out on the water.
"Yes! Let's go." John B said and pulled me to the boat. I laughed at he helped me in. I moved to sit in the bow of the boat. Pope and John B stood at the drivers seat while Kiara and JJ joined me.

"Beer?" JJ asked me and held one out for me.
"Oh thank you." I said quietly and took it from him. We were going kinda fast down the marsh trying to find a good spot to just sit.
"JJ here good?" John B asked the blond boy. JJ shrugged and stood up.
"Sure." He said and went to grab the anchor so we wouldn't float away.
I watched as JJ muscles flexed and tensed was he got the anchor and lowered it into the water.
"Stop staring." Kiara whispered to me. I quickly looked down and blushed hard. I mumbled a sorry to her and she chuckled.
The breeze started to pick up as the anchor was set and I shivered.
"You cold pretty lady?" JJ said coming up to me.
"I'll be ok handsome." I flirted back with him. He laughed his beautiful laugh.
"You're cold. Here." He said handing me his long sleeve that he was wearing. He-he just took his shirt off. I'm front of me. Like right off. I wanted to run my fingers down his toned abs but I refrained myself.
"T-thanks." I blushed and slipped it on over my bikini. It was warm from his body heat and it smelled like his cologne. It smelled good. Really good.
JJ moves form standing in front of me to sit down next to me. He wrapped an arm behind me and let it rest on the boat.
"How was work?" He asked giving me a smile and his attention.
"Same as usual. Rude customers and even more rude kooks." I sighed. His eyes brows furrowed when I mentioned the bitchy kooks.
"Who was it? Rafe? Topper? I'll beat their ass if their rude to you." He mumbled angrily. Moving my body, I now faced him. I set my hand on his shoulder and used my other hand to grab his face so he'd look me in the eyes.
"Calm down alright? It's nothing I can't handle, and I don't know who the kooks names were." I said. I knew exactly who it was and so would JJ but I didn't want him upset. He relaxed under my touch and let out a sigh.
"Fine but I swear-." He was saying but I cut him off.
"No JJ." I said. He huffed but finally gave up on the argument.
"I've never seen him do that." Pope badly whispered.
"It's cause they like each other." Kiara whispered badly also.
"You know we can hear you." I said turning my neck to face the other three. They all looked embarrassed and tried to act like they weren't just talking about JJ and I.
"You like me?" JJ asked making my attention go back to him.
"Well uh no- yes." I stumbled with my words. Anxiety was slowly rising in my body and I wanting nothing more then to be off this boat right now.
"I like you. I have since I saw you actually." JJ said scratching the back of his head. I did a double take and looked at him with wide eyes.
"You like me? Like more then a friend? If not you know it's ok." I was rambling on and on but he cut me off by kissing my lips. His hands gripped my face. My body melted into his amazing kiss. I pulled away and saw him smiling down at me.
"You wanna go out sometime?" He asked me breathlessly. I nodded a yes quickly and then pulled him back in for another amazing kiss.