Topper

Y/n pov
It's been a week since John B and Sarah Cameron went missing. Some say their dead but I believe they are missing. John B was one of my best friends along with the rest of the pogues. There was two kooks who actually liked me. Sarah and Topper. When Sarah left topper for John B, I started to spend more time alone with Topper. Which ended with us becoming an official couple. As sad as it was I still had to live my life. That meant going to work and making sure JJ, Pope and Kie were all ok.
"You got work today?" Kie asked me as we sat on the HMS pogue in the water. We all sat around drinking beers, all we were missing was John B.
"No I'm meeting some of toppers family. But I'll come back here tonight. I don't want you alone JJ." I said to him. He nodded. He still stayed at John B house. Since he wasn't pronounced dead, we still had this house. I didn't like leaving JJ alone, he could act on impulse.
"Thank you." He said with a slight nod.

We had drove the boat back to the chateau and just laid in the hammocks. "Alright I gotta go. Toppers gotta be pissed if I'm late." I said getting out of the hammock and stretching.
"See ya later then?" JJ asked. I nodded.
"I'll be back around 8 or 9." I said with a shrug.
I hopped in my car and drove all the way back to figure 8.
It's amazing watching the houses get bigger and bigger as you drive along the road.
"Babe there you are!" Topper said running out of his house and pulling me into a hug. He seemed extra affectionate.
"Hey baby. You ok?" I asked him with a look of worry. He seemed confused on why I was asking. "You just never run out of your house like that." I said laughing at him.
"Oh." He said and seemed embarrassed. "I just. After the whole Sarah and John B thing, I can't stand being around Rafe. I know I can do and be better it's just I don't have the heart to tell them. They asked to go golfing today and my mom told them I wasn't busy so I had to go, and how can they get over this so fast! Like Sarah is his sister!" He said and seemed disappointed with himself and angry at the boys.
"Hey it's alright. Sarah and John B will come back home and you'll see them again. You can apologize then. Don't beat yourself up. Me and the rest of the pogues understand that your trying to be a better person. You deserve much more then those two shit head boys." I said grabbing his face so he'd look at me. I kissed his lips.
"Now come on I wanna meet your family." I said with a toothy smile.
"Oh they'll love you." He said and pulled me into his arms.

"Hi I'm y/n." I said meeting another one of his family members. There were many here.
"Hi I'm Theresa and this is Dylan. He is 18 months old." She said and nodded to the baby that she was holding. This baby was adorable!
"Awe he is adorable." I said and cooed at the baby.
"Would you like to hold him?" She asked me with a small smile. I could tell she wanted to go mingle around and me being the antisocial girl I was, was happy to be alone with a baby.
"Of course! You go and mingle I'll play with him." I said and she handed over Dylan.
"His diaper bag is in the downstairs bathroom in the closet." She said and walked off.

"Well hi baby Dylan! You are my favorite out of toppers family." I said as I stood outside with the baby in my arms. He just giggled at me and played with my hair and necklace.
"Um y/n where'd you get the baby?" Topper asked me from behind. I turned around.
"Jeez top you kinda scared me there! Don't you know to not scare someone who's holding a child?" I sassed. He knew I was joking around, kind of.
"I'm sorry, and I'm sorry to the baby too." He said wrapping one of his arms around my waist.
"So the baby...?" He asked again.
"Oh right. Your moms cousin Theresa. This is her kid, Dylan." I said and tapped the baby on his nose. It made him giggle and hold onto my finger.
"Hi dylan. I'm topper." He said. He acted so formal, good god it's just a baby.
"Wow what a great way to meet a baby." I joked. He rolled his eyes at me but then gave me a smile.
"Dylan this is topper, my boyfriend. Can you say hi?" I said and held Dylan's hand to mimic a wave. Topper laughed at my antics.
"You look even more attractive with a baby you know." Topper said in a whisper to me. My cheeks heated up and I focused on the wood flooring under me.
"T-thank you." I said blushing. Topper grabbed my chin with his fingers.
"Look at me." He said and looked me in my eyes.
"You're beautiful." He mumbled and kissed my lips. Cheers from a certain baby were heard. I pulled away from topper. Dylan was smiling and wiggling around.
"I know, she is beautiful isn't she?" Topper said talking to Dylan and took him in his arms. Damn, I could get used to seeing a baby in his arms. Hopefully our own baby.