Topper

Y/n pov
"Let's go tanning." I said and dragged the 3 boys outside. Topper, my boyfriend, Rafe and kelce, our best friends all came over to toppers to hang out.
"Why?" Kelce asked.
"Ya we were having fun playing video games." Rafe called as I pulled his arm. Rafe was the most stubborn and kelce would do anything I told him to do, along with topper so I was practically dragging Rafe outside as the others followed.
"Well I wasn't having fun." I said and stopped in front of the pool chairs.
"Now sit." I said and grabbed a chair. I leaned it back so I was laying down. They all groaned but followed my action. Rafe and topper sat on the chairs next to me while kelce sat next to topper.
"Isn't this nice." I said smiling. Tanning was so relaxing. The warm sun on your face and the water from the small fountain topper had out back was peaceful.
"A blast." Rafe groaned.
"Babe?" I asked topper turning my head to him. "Do you like it out here?" I asked him.
He gave me a nod. "Yes I do babygirl." He said and moved his arms behind his head. His biceps flexing. A sight to see that's for sure.
"Top your just saying that because she's your girlfriend." Rafe said to him. I smacked Rafes arm.
"Shut it." I said and went back to relaxing. If there was one person who could hit Rafe and he not get mad. It was me. We were best friends. He actually introduced me to topper and forced us to go on a date. Right now I was really thankful for that.

It's been about two hours. I made sure I wasn't getting burnt my applying sunscreen every hour. I thought topper was also but I guess not.
"Hey babe did you put sunscreen on?" I asked him as I finished applying it again.
"Ya when I came out here." He said still laying on back.
"Topper we've been out here for two hours and you haven't put anymore on?" I said to him.
"I didn't know I needed to." He said sitting up.
"Come on boys." I said and grabbed my stuff. We all walked inside and sat on the couch.
"I'm gonna shower and by the time I'm done we'll probably be able to see all your sunburn." I told topper.
"Did you boys put any on?" I asked kelce and Rafe.
"I did." Kelce said.
"Same." Rafe said.
"See top? Gosh I'm not your mother." I joked with him. He playfully scoffed at me but grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his bare chest. I laughed. He had a big smile on his face.
"So can I join you in that shower?" He mumbled so only I could hear him.
"Our friends are here so no." I said and got out of his grip. He had a frown on his face now. "I'll be back." I called and ran up the stairs.

"Ok babe let's see." I said as I walked downstairs with the aloe bottle in my hand. They all had their shirts on now and sat watching tv. Topper let out a sigh but then pulled his shirt off.
His whole back was brunt and part of his chest. His face also was super red.
"Shit." Rafe said. "Man your burnt." He added on and grimaced at the sight.
"Come here." I said and stood to the side of the couches. He walked over and stood in front of me. First I put it on his back.
"That's cold!" He exclaimed and arched his back.
"No it's not. Your body is just hot from the sun." I stated and continued on.
"Kk turn." I said once I finished his back and shoulders. I started on his face.
"Careful to not run your face. The aloe might get in your eyes." I said as I rubbed it over his nose.
"Geez topper your how old? She's like your mother." Kelce joked. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Kelce if you had a girlfriend you would understand. But wait, you don't." I smirked his way. Rafe and topper laughed.
"Ha she got you man." Topper laughed.
"Ok focus." I said and turned back to topper. I started to do his chest.
"Y/n you uh like rubbing his chest?" Rafe snickered at me. I stopped my hand and turned my head to face Rafe.
"Really Rafe? Does everything have to be dirty to you?" I asked him.
He gave me a shrug. "Just seems like your enjoying it." He said. I scoffed at him but went back to topper.
"Ok your all good now. Just don't touch it." I said as I wiped my hand on my pool towel. He gave me a nod.
"Thank you baby." He said kissing my nose.
"No problem." I smiled up at him and went to kiss his lips.