John B

Y/n pov
Sitting around with your friends was one thing, but sitting around with your friends and drinking was a whole different story. JJ was wasted and couldn't even form a sentence. Everyone else was kind of tipsy.
"So let's talk about gold!" JJ said excited.
"Ok what about it?" I asked him leaning back in my chair. I watched as John B started to make a s'more.
"Well I think crain knows the gold is there." He said. He pointed his finger like he was some professor or something. We all laughed at him.
"JJ that has got to be the stupidest thing you've ever said." Kiara told him.
"No I'm serious! If she threw her husband down that well then she's gotta know about the gold." JJ said. He was definitely drunk.
"JJ just stop." Pope said sighing.
"Let's talk about something else." John B said stopping anything before an argument could happen.
"Ohh I know! Y/n tell us what's it like dating John B." Kiara smirked my way.
"Really Kie?" JB asked annoyed. I chuckled.
"It's fine. And I love it. Why do you want me to talk about it?" I asked her confused. I didn't mind talking about it but what was I supposed to say? Oh I love him and he makes me feel all bubbly inside? That's just cheesy.
"No I want the juicy details!" She whined.
"Ya like how big?" JJ yelled and made a picture with his hands. My eyes widened in shock. Kiara and JJ were definitely more drunk then I thought.
Pope spit his drink out when JJ said that and John B stopped all movement. I just sat there wide eyed.
"I'm not telling you guys that." I mumbled embarrassed.
"Oh please!" Kiara said rolling her eyes.
"Let's get you two some water." I stated and stood up. I grabbed two bottles from the cooler.
"Drink it all." I told them.

A little while later they were much more sober. Well at least they acted like it.
"Y/n." Kiara whispered to me. The boys were having their own conversation.
"Hmm?" I asked her turning my attention away from the fire to her.
"Would you make me a s'more?" She asked batting her eyelashes. I raised my eyebrows.
"Really Kie? You made it seem like you needed to tell me something important." I told her rolling my eyes. She just gave me a shrug.
"Ugh fine." I huffed out. I moved in my seat so I was facing John B.
"John B." I called him. He had the s'more stuff next to him.
"Babe." I said. He was to busy talking with the boys.
"Baby." I said again. Still no answer.
"Daddy?" I asked him. If this didn't work I don't know what would. He had a daddy kink. Was it as big as JJ probably was? Definitely not.

It was like everyone stopped moving and breathing. I smirked. John B slowly turned my way. He looked confused but then smirked my way.
"What?" Pope asked in shock.
"YES! I knew it!" JJ yelled and jumped up from his seat. A small chuckle escaped my lips at his behavior.
"John B you've gotta keeper! Damn Kiara call me that!" JJ said. Did that water do nothing for him? He still was drunk.
"Ew no!" Kiara said in disgust. I laughed at her.
"Babe come here." John B said pulling me out of my seat.
"What? Where are we going?" I asked as he immediately pulled me away.
"We'll be back in a moment." John B yelled to the group as we walked inside the chateau.
"Dude their gonna fuck!" I heard JJ say in a surprised manner.
"John B really?" I asked him laughing. Our friends were right outside I was not about to do this with them there.
"You can't." He said and pressed me against the wall. He gripped my hips. "Call me daddy." He said and leaned down to my neck. "And not get punished for it." He said sucking on my neck.
Another one of his kinks.
"John B." I said breathlessly. I could feel him smirk against me.
Never mind we can definitely do this while our friends are here.