JJ

Y/n pov
I laid on the pull out couch at home. John B, my brother, was just getting home with Kiara who brought us food. I groaned in pain. Stupid period cramps always come at the most inconvenient times. We were about to eat fries from kiaras family restaurant and these cramps made me less hungry.
"Y/n you ok?" Sarah asked me as she sat at the table.
"No." I grumbled and clutched onto my stomach more. The first two days were always rough.
"We're home!" John B yelled walking inside.
"Shut up!" I cried back. My emotions were everywhere.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked annoyed. Now I was crying. Not sobbing but some tears fell. Just great.
"She's on her period JB, god." Sarah said clearly annoyed with her boyfriend. "Go grab me the heating pad from your room please." I heard her say. My eyes were squeezed shut but I could still tell that it was her sitting next to me. She sat on my right and Kie sat on my left.
"Y/n? You want some pain relief?" Kie asked.
"I already took some." I said but it was muffled by JJ shirt that I was wearing. I had been laying on my side with one arm over my eyes and the other over my mouth.
"Hey guys!" JJ yelled running into the house with Pope. Finally JJ was here!
"Woah what's wrong y/n?" He asked.
"Her period." Sarah sighed and rubbed my leg. I groaned in pain again. The stupid heating pad was barley working, same with the pain reliever.
"Oh um." JJ said. He clearly didn't know how to respond. It was silent for a quick second so I moved my arm away. I wish I hadn't though I watched as JJ walked right out the door. Why is he leaving? I started to cry, but this time i was sobbing.
"Oh no. No no! Why are you crying?" Sarah asked me. I just cried harder.
"He-he left." I sobbed. "He's supposed t-to b-be my boyfriend." I said trying to get the words out through my sobs.
"Y/n he just." Kie started to say but I cut her off. I was sad, I was mad, I was in pain and JJ, my boyfriend, just walks right out of the house.
"No! Does he not love me? What'd I do wrong?" I asked. I kept asking it over and over again and cried into Kiaras chest while Sarah hugged my back.
"Y/n?" John B said walking over to us. He sat next to Kie on the couch.
"Come here." He sighed and opened his arms. I quickly moved away from the girls and wrapped my arms around him.
"JJ, he does love you. I don't know why he left. Maybe he went to go get you chocolate?!" John B said trying to cheer me up by bringing food into the situation. Well it didn't help. I wasn't hungry.
"I don't want chocolate." I said and kept crying. "He left! He c-could've h-held me but no-no he left." I said and gripped JB shirt. He rubbed my back and kept kissing my forehead.
"That's it I'm going to get him." I heard pope said. I saw him storm out the door through my tears.
"Get back in there!" I heard him yelling outside. JJ must've been on the porch or the dock.
Soon the door opened again and pope walked in. Following him was none other then JJ. He looked down at his shoes. I was calming down now from my cries but still in major pain. I groaned again and clutched my stomach. That caught his attention.
"Baby." He said and kneeled next to me on the couch.
"Why d-did you l-leave?" I asked with a shaky voice. He ran his hands through his hair and let out a small sigh.
"I just. I don't know how to help you. I don't like when your in pain or your upset and normally when your in pain it's from a fight and I can easily take care of that and help you, but I don't know anything about girl stuff." He said and took a hold of my hands. John B moved so JJ could take his place.
"Really?" I asked him with a frown. He should've said that before he ran out and I cried so much. Again the mood swings. From sad to angry. Good god.
"Yes really. So tell me, please! What can I do?" He asked and caressed my cheek with one of his hands. I immediately leaned into his touch.
"Cuddles work pretty well." I mumbled. He chuckled lightly and lifted me up. I let out a cry.
"JJ put me down!" I said with a laugh. He scared me when he did that!
"No can do, we're gonna go cuddle." He said and marched into my room. He shut the door with his foot and laid me on my bed. He pulled his shoes and shirt off and got into bed with me. He wrapped me up in his arms and my head was buried in his bare chest.
"I like you in my cloths." He said but his voice was muffled by my hair. I looked up at him.
"Ya? Good because I stole like three shirts." I said smiling at him. He chuckled and gave me a smile.
"There's the smile I love." He said kissing my lips. Yup this was the best way to get over period cramps.