JJ

Y/n pov
"Y/n routledge." My brother screamed to me. I turned around to see him glaring at me.
"What?" I asked sheepishly. He rolled his eyes and walked over to me.
"I told you to not touch the van. Stop putting stickers on it." He groaned out and tried to peel the sticker I just put on off. I slapped his hand away and laughed.
"No! Come on it's cute! See." I said and glanced to the margarita sticker I put on there.
"You've only had a margarita twice." He deadpanned. I shrugged my shoulders.
"And it was the best thing I've been had." I smiled.
"Whatever. You got mail by the way." He said walking backs inside.
"Oh." I said and followed him in.

On the kitchen table was two envelopes for me. I took both with me into my room and shut the door. The first one was from CPS. What did they want? I opened it to see a picture of a family. As I read the letter it was from our social worker. She always talked with me more then my brother because to her I listened more and had a more open mind about the foster care system. Little did she know it was all an act.
The letter was about this family that was looking to foster someone. They had a mom, dad, and three kids. All boys. Also a dog that to be honest looked ugly with it long hair. The last part of the letter got me though.
Our social worker stated that I could go live with them for the time being and that I would love this family. It sounded like she basically arranged this already for me. When I looked to see where these people lived my heart shattered even more. They lived in Washington. The state, that was miles away from here.
I slammed the letter down and went to open the next one. It was from my uncle. Saying that since the hurricane knocked power out he'd have to resort to letters, and that he couldn't pay this months bills. My heart fell to my stomach. I didn't have enough money to pay bills,  pay for food and the van. John B paid for a couple things but I made more money then he ever has.
"Fuck." I whispered to myself. I stood up, storming out of my room I yelled to my brother.
"I'm going to JJ." I said grabbing the van keys and hurried off outside.

"JJ!" I called walking into his house. His dad wasn't home which meant I was allowed to come in.
"Hey baby." He smiled and came around the corner.
"Can we smoke?" I asked bluntly. He stopped in his tracks and looked confused.
"Yeah sure. You ok?" He asked coming up to me. I gave him a nod that probably wasn't very convincing.
"Alright fine here." He sighed out and gave me a blunt.

We sat on his porch for a while as we smoked. I thought this would help me but it isn't doing much. I needed something more.
"Oh shit." I exclaimed standing up and grabbing my keys. "I was supposed to meet someone for work tonight. I'll see you later ok baby?" I said quickly as I kissed his cheek.
"Oh ok." He said giving me a smile. I hated to lie to him but I was freaking out inside and needed something to fix it.
"Bye babe!" I yelled to him as I drove off.

"Y/n routledge?" He asked me confused when he opened the door. Behind him stood Rafe Cameron.
"Barry." I sighed and placed my hands on my hips. "How much?" I asked him. He chuckled and let me inside.
"$50." He said handing me a tiny bit. I nodded and pulled out my cash.
"Y/n what are you doing here?" Rafe asked me when I shoved the bag in my pocket. I turned my attention to him.
"I just needed something to Uh get the edge off." I shrugged. He chuckled along with Barry.
"I'm feeling nice. Here." Barry said putting a line of coke on the table. "It's free." He gestured to it and sat down. I looked from him to Rafe and nodded. I bent down and sniffed up as much as I could. It burned like hell going down but I new I'd feel better soon.
"I Uh gotta go. Thanks boys." I said standing up once I got myself together.
"Your welcome suffer girl." Barry joked and waved to me. I gave them one last look and left. I new I shouldn't drive right now but I was definitely not going to stay at Barry's.
I new soon or later I'd be back for more however.

-month later-
I watched the water as us pogues sat in the marsh today. Thankfully I had a line of coke before we left so I wasn't as stressed right now. Money was super tight and now that I had to pay for coke also it was extra tight. JJ wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.
"Hey pretty." He said happily and kissed my cheek.
"Hey-." I was cut off though from my phone ringing.
"Oh I'll get it for you." JJ said and got up.
"Thank you." I said and turned around to face him. My phone sat in my hoodie that was by the back of the boat.
"Who is it?" I asked him. I assumed it was stupid DCS. They were gonna call soon asking me how things were going like always.
"Um someone named Barry?" JJ said with a look of confusion.
"Who's that?" Kiara asked also confused.
"No one just decline it." I said quickly and stood up. Before I made it to him he answered the call.
"Hello?" JJ said.
"Hey suffering girl." Barry laughed through the phone. "I got ya order in today." He said to JJ however Barry thought it was y/n.
I wanted to move to Jj, to grab my phone but I was stuck in my place. Fear and nerves were running through my body.
"Um who is this? And what order?" JJ asked.
"Uh definitely not the wrong number it's Barry, unless this isn't y/n routledge phone." Barry said high as a kite. JJ angrily pulled my phone away from his ear and ended the call. He set it down and then stalked over to me. Pope, Kiara and my brother were silent.
"Why the fuck is Barry calling you? Barry? The one who sells coke!" JJ said angrily at my face. I backed up a little only to hit the side of the boat. I fumbled with my hands.
"I don't know J!" I said looking anywhere but my friends.
"Y/n!" Pope exclaimed and pointed at me. I looked at him confused on why he was interrupting like this.
"Shit." My brother said coming over and handed me a tissue. He placed it under my nose and I then realized that my nose was bleeding. Barry told me this could happen sometimes.
"You're getting drugs from Barry aren't you?" JJ said not dropping the subject. All my friends looked at me with hurt, confusion and worry. "You lied to us! If you had a problem why didn't you come to me! I'm your boyfriend I'm supposed to help you not Barry and definitely not coke!" JJ said angrily and throwing his hands everywhere in anger.
"Y/n we could've helped you." My brother sighed as he looked at me disappointed. Kiara and pope agreed with them.
"We can help you get off them." Kiara suggested giving me a look of worry. I gave her a nod and looked to the ground. I felt arms wrap around me. They all had wrapped me in a big group hug.
"I'm sorry you guys." I cried into JJ chest as we hugged.
"Shh baby it's ok. We'll help you." He said soothing me. His voice could calm me down so quickly.
"Let's go home yeah?" John B said cupping my face and wiping my tears. I gave him a nod.

-next day-
JJ pov
"We need to stop Barry." John B said angrily as we stood on the dock. Y/n was still asleep in her room when I left her there this morning. She was tired from all the issues and stress yesterday.
"Let's go pay him a visit." I smirked at my best friend and also my girlfriends brother. He smirked back and grabbed the vans keys.
"We don't tell her though." John B said as he started the car.
"Agreed." I mumbled and we drove in silence.

"Barry!" I yelled as we walked up to his house. He opened the door and stood there. He seemed to just wake up.
"The fuck you want?" He asked annoyed.
"Stay away from my sister." John B growled.
"Never call her or any of us again. She needs to get clean and she definitely doesn't need you or coke." I said standing broad. He laughed at us.
"That's nor what she was saying months ago." He said mocking us. Before I could think John B rushed forward and punched Barry in the face.
"Don't ever talk to her again." He growled and punched him one last time. JB backed off him and grabbed my arm to pull me away.
"Let's go." He mumbled and we got in the car.
"That bitch." JB said still angry at Barry.
"John B it's ok. Well help y/n. We have to." I told him trying to calm him down. Normally I'd be the one mad but I was to worried about y/n safety.
"JJ." John B said and pulled over on the side of the road and stopped the van. I looked at him confused.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"You must really love my sister because you're not trying to kill Barry right now." John B chuckled. I shook my head with a small laugh.
"I do love her a lot. I just- I want her to be safe. Always." I admitted. John B gave me a nod and started the van back up. Now back on our way home so I can see my beautiful girlfriend who needs my help.