Rafe

Request by slytherclawnewsie

Y/n pov
Midsummers was supposed to be the best night of summer. However this year it was different. Rain came down like no other tonight so we had to party inside at a ball room this year. It wasn't terrible inside but it's just not the same. I like the breeze from the outside and how it's not always so loud.
"Hey beautiful." A voice said breaking my thoughts back to reality. Rafe Cameron.
"Hey baby." I said smiling at him. I turned around to face him in his all black tux. "Well don't you look sexy." I murmured at him. He smirked down my body
"Says you." He said letting his hands roam around my body.
"Hey guys." Toppers voice came over to us.
"Oh hi top." I smiled at him and let go of Rafe. Rafe immediately stopped his hands so it wouldn't be awkward in front of topper.
"You guys try the shrimp yet? It's good." He said pointing his thumb back to the table of food.
"No I didn't." I laughed at his remark.
"Well you should. Also let's hope that pogue doesn't show up tonight like last year." Topper said rolling his eyes. I remember that. JJ Maybank has showed up and then all the boys caused some big scene with him.
"Topper it was fine once he left." I said trying to get the boys to not create an argument.
"Babe he ruined the party." Rafe said to me.
"Rafe no he didn't. If you guys just didn't try to fight him then nothing would have happened." I said rolling my eyes. Rafe dropped his arm from around me.
"Why are you even defending the pogues?" He asked disgusted.
"Because Rafe, when I look at that argument last year I realize that JJ did nothing wrong. You boys just can't stand that they fucked with y'all because you guys beat the shit out of Pope. You know they told me that you were trash but I didn't agree with them. I see the good side of you Rafe but right now I'm siding them. The so called dirty pogues you hate." I said storming off. I don't know why I said all that but it felt good to get off my chest. I felt so bad for that group of pogue friends when Rafe, topper and
Kelce fucked with them but I also am in love with Rafe. I couldn't just let myself leave him. I stormed outside to the patio. Thankfully it was covered by the roof. I leaned against the railing as little raindrops landed on my arms. I didn't care. I didn't care if my hair or dress got ruined I was just so irritated with the boys.
"Y/n." I heard Rafes voice sigh behind me.
"What?" I asked annoyed. I felt him come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. He rested his chin on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry ok?" He said rubbing my arms. "I'm sorry that I fought them and I'm sorry that I was mean to them. I guess they just- they just ruined that night for you and I wanted it to be perfect. Then I got mad at them because they sunk toppers boat and now I realize they only did that because I hit them. I'm sorry I screwed up ok? I'll try my best to stop. I promise. Please just forgive me. I can't lose you and I hate you being mad at me." He said to me. I could tell my his voice that he genuinely meant what he said.
"I'll forgive you on one condition." I stated and turned around in his grasp so I could face him. "Dance in the rain with me." I said smiling up at him lightly.
"Babe it's pouring." He wined out glancing from the rain back to me. I shrugged.
"Only way I'll forgive you." I sighed over dramatically. He let out a huff but nodded his head.
"Fine." He said. I smiled big and grabbed his hand. I pulled him down the few stairs and onto the lawn. Rain pelted our bodies as he pulled me into him. You could faintly hear the music from inside.
"I'm sorry you know?" I said looking up at him as we swayed back and forth. "I guess I've just been holding that all in and I needed to get it off my chest." I sighed.
"It's okay baby." Rafe said lightly to me. "You were right anyways." He said kissing my cheek. I blushed under his touch. I placed my head against his chest. It was relaxing to be out here with him.
"I love you." I said to him. I could tell he was smiling at me.
"I love you too." He mumbled and rested his head on top of mine.
"We should dance I'm the rain more often." I chuckled at him.
"We'll definitely get sick from this but if it makes you happy I'd do this everyday." He said to me. I was glad he would do anything for me. Just like I'd do anything for him.