Rafe - Date In The Rain Part 2

Y/n pov
We drove back to the Cameron's house.
"Will you stay the night?" Rafe asked as he gripped my thigh.
"Ya of course." I smiled at him and watched the trees pass by.
We pulled up to his house and grabbed the blankets and lunch boxes.
It was still raining out so we got inside as fast as we could. We were dripping wet when we got inside and looked at each other in the mirror I laughed.
"What? What is so funny?" Rafe asked me with a smile.
"We look horrendous!" I said smiling and laughing.
"What do you mean I look handsome. Soaked in rain water and shivering cold is a good look on me." He joked and pulled me into him. I laughed and hit his chest playfully.
"You Uh wanna shower?" I asked him.
"My parents are home." He said rolling his eyes. I smirked at him.
"Does it look like I care? We'll be extra quite." I smirked at him.
"Fuck." He groaned out. "I love it when you get kinky." He said smirking at me and grabbed my waist and ass.
I pulled him up the staircase to his bedroom that had a bathroom connected to it. I stripped off my cloths and Rafe did the same.
"You lock the door?" I asked him. He nodded quickly and we got in the shower.

Once we were done in there I stepped out to dry off first. Rafe has the towel wrapped around his hips hanging low.
"Are you trying to make a round 2 happen?" I asked him playfully and gesture to the towel.
"Says the one naked." He laughed and kissed my shoulder as he stood behind me.
"Come on we should get dressed. I'm too tired now." I said and wrapped myself in the fluffy towel. He nodded and we walked to his closet.
"You want my shirt?" He asked me.
"Yes please." I said pulling in a pair of his boxers. He handed me a light blue shirt.
"Those mine?" He asked referring to the black boxers I had on.
"Ya." I said like it was obvious.
"I like them on you." He said smirking down at me and smacked my ass.
"Babe!" I screeched and pushed him away from me. He laughed.
"Come on I wanna cuddle." He said and pulled me to his bed. We got under the covers and he turned his tv on.
"What movie?" He asked me.
"How about zombie land?" I asked. He nodded agreeing with me.
Once the movie started he looked down at me as I was wrapped in his arms. Our legs tangled together.
"Hopefully you liked the date?" He asked me nervously.
"Of course I did!" I said smiling up at him. "I loved it! Probably one of my favorites." I added on.
"Good I'm glad." He said and leaned down to kiss my lips.
I wasn't lying though as much as Rafe was worried that the date was ruined by rain, I had a blast. And the ending of this date was definitely one for the books. Especially the showering part.